• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$$$$$$$$ MILLION DOLLAR OA $$$$$$$$$$$

39 posts in this topic

why would showing OA have any affect on anything? Devalue it? Its not like condition would affetc its value, like a comic that turned out to ne lee sweet than had been generally believed.

It wouldn't, but it would prove that he owns it. Therein lies the trouble... makepoint.gif

Brad. Why don't you take a photo of both covers from a distance away. Then at least everybody will believe you. I could understand your point at a stretch, if it was a hi res scan of the covers, but maybe a photo of you holding the X-Men 1 & Cap A cover up would be cool. I've no doubt that you have a lot of cool art.

Brad. Why don't you take a photo of both covers from a distance away. Then at least everybody will believe you. I could understand your point at a stretch, if it was a hi res scan of the covers, but maybe a photo of you holding the X-Men 1 & Cap A cover up would be cool. I've no doubt that you have a lot of cool art.

Yeah and you could adjust the focus wrong so that we definitely can't copy and abuse it.

Hi Clem; why do you think Brad is on this list? Just curious.... Dan F.

Hi Dan,

Earlier in the thread. Did'nt Steve F make a reference to KK as Brad? When he said he offered $10K just to see the Cap A cover. Its not rocket science to figure out who were all talking about from that.

Clem....

Hi Dan,

Earlier in the thread. Did'nt Steve F make a reference to KK as Brad? When he said he offered $10K just to see the Cap A cover. Its not rocket science to figure out who were all talking about from that.

Clem....

From my memory as I refuse to re-read this thread, Steve says he offered Brad 10k to see the Cap cover. But he doesn't say KK is Brad. But, Steve when you told me this story about 8 years ago in San Diego you said you offered him a NM copy of FF#1. Probably worth 10k at the time, was it cash or comic? Just curious... hi.gif

Dan, why do you always need to defend KK? Is he a big boy or not?

How am i defending him?... I am one of the few people on this list who do not think KK is Brad Savage. If anything I am doing the opposite of defending him... woof! But, I do think he makes a lot of good points as relates to comic art... at least he's entertaining which goes along way in my book... But, I'm certainly not defending anything! 893naughty-thumb.gif

How am i defending him?... I am one of the few people on this list who do not think KK is Brad Savage. If anything I am doing the opposite of defending him... woof! But, I do think he makes a lot of good points as relates to comic art... at least he's entertaining which goes along way in my book... But, I'm certainly not defending anything! 893naughty-thumb.gif

To give credit where it's due, KK has invogorated these message boards and, yep, he's certainly entertaining! 893applaud-thumb.gif

This is a far more interesting place to be than Comicart-l. thumbsup2.gif

KK has invogorated these message boards

Oh, he's invogorating....in a high colonic sort of way!!

KK has invogorated these message boards

Oh, he's invogorating....in a high colonic sort of way!!

That Funny! 27_laughing.gif

I have scarcely read the comicart-l for about a year now. It is full these days of the most boring, one-sided monologue that you will ever come across. I scan to see if anyone is posting anything good for sale, and that is it. Although, these instances are so few and far between at this point that it hardly seems worth the effort. Personally, I think the little Napoleans that be over there have chased away anyone with anything interesting to say... including myself. Basically, it's a sketch-hunters paradise! Clearly, no group forum is ever going to be perfect, but this is a fairly interesting place for now...

I have scarcely read the comicart-l for about a year now. It is full these days of the most boring, one-sided monologue that you will ever come across. I scan to see if anyone is posting anything good for sale, and that is it. Although, these instances are so few and far between at this point that it hardly seems worth the effort. Personally, I think the little Napoleans that be over there have chased away anyone with anything interesting to say... including myself. Basically, it's a sketch-hunters paradise! Clearly, no group forum is ever going to be perfect, but this is a fairly interesting place for now...

Napoleon was a great leader, Dan. Can the same be said about Gary Land? smile.gif

Napoleon was a great leader, Dan. Can the same be said about Gary Land? smile.gif

touche...