• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEST OFFERS

98 posts in this topic

Sorry I meant 9.8.

Regardless, it's insane for a common book.

Your opinion and that's fine. But this is his Marketplace thread and it is pretty bad form to come in and rag on someone else's books/prices regardless. Especially when there is a precedence for his BIN. Not everyone collects the same things.

Exactly, and I think people should be able to reply and give their opinions.

Just because you have the freedom to express your views, doesnt give you the freedom to be an arese to someone.

If you dont like the book/price/presentation/anything, then ignore it.

sumo.gif

Come on seriously, ASM #298 9.6 for $250?

Thats ridiculous.

A 9.2 books for $50, a $200/400% mark up for 0.4 of a grade higher is lunacy for a common book.

When I see stuff like this, I'm reminded why I do not collect CGC books.

You dont like his BIN price, make an offer then move on.

If you dont collect CGC books then why the you looking at it in the first place.

How many 9.8 books do you own?? Answer = probably 0.

Sorry I meant 9.8.

Your opinion and that's fine. But this is his Marketplace thread and it is pretty bad form to come in and rag on someone else's books/prices regardless. Especially when there is a precedence for his BIN. Not everyone collects the same things.

Exactly, and I think people should be able to reply and give their opinions.

me, too.

so when you post an auction here, i don't want to hear any whining when i tear you a new one

Thats ridiculous.

A 9.2 books for $50, a $200/400% mark up for 0.4 of a grade higher is lunacy for a common book.

If you dont collect CGC books then why the you looking at it in the first place.

poke2.gif

Sorry I meant 9.8.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Thats ridiculous.

The reason I own no CGC books is best exemplified in the auction in question, and your condescending reply.

Inflated prices. Inflated egos.

Thats ridiculous.

The reason I own no CGC books is best exemplified in the auction in question, and your condescending reply.

So, because you decided to call Beyonder out on his auctions and tell him and the rest of us that it is ridiculous, when someone calls you on it, THEY ARE CONDESCENDING?

Please STFU and get the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? outta here.

Thats ridiculous.

What do you suggest? I put the book up for $50, and let the buyer turn around & flip it for $250?

That's how much the book goes for on the open market, and the copy I'm selling is pretty much the best available.

I GUARANTEE that the book is "unrestored & manipulation-free", and you attempt to slam me for putting the BIN at the last GPA price?

But feel free to keep slamming me. I have absolutely no problem with you expressing yourself. juggle.gif

893blahblah.gif

LPMAN,

With all due respect; If you feel the prices are too high, walk away. You don't need to spoil it for those who wish to buy said books at the asking prices. You may be right & you may be wrong, but you shouldn't carp on someone elses marketplace thread. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Just MHO.

Good looking book (298), but why should I pay a premium for a 9.8 when I can get a great looking 9.6?

confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif

That's the very same question I asked myself, and that's why this book is for sale. I realized that I could no longer afford to own the best copy, and my NM raw copy would "have to do".

I'm not a dealer.

I don't control the market.

I'm just a collector who submitted some books to CGC to encapsulate for my collection.

At least 80% of my CGC "inventory" I slabbed myself, and I will guarantee a FULL refund that any book I sell is 100% unrestored & manipulation-free. By "FULL", I mean that I won't only refund the purchase price, but the shipping costs both ways.

Think of it as two collectors trading books. The difference being that rather than straight trade...you go and sell a book of "equal value" and transfer that amount.

Long story short: As a buyer( poke2.gif)You won't be disappointed.

Cheers

UDERSTREET.jpg

BTW- Show me a CGC 9.8 copy nicer than this 9.6 poke2.gif

TMASM307.jpg

Anyone looking for anything in particular?

Amazing Spider-Man #301

Amazing Spider-Man #309

Amazing Spider-Man #310

Amazing Spider-Man #315

Amazing Spider-Man #317

9.8 and White pages.