• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEST OFFERS

98 posts in this topic

MARVEL TEAM-UP 53 NM- 9.2

You gave that book a 9.2? screwy.gif That's some conservative grading! 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

I would give it a 9.4 at minimum.

Yeah, but you cant grade poke2.gif

What was the score of the last contest? grin.gif

blush.gif

893whatthe.gif

Are you only looking for X-books? How about MTUs in CGC 9.4W? Marvel Chillers 6 in CGC 9.4W?

PM me with what you've got available, as I might be interested depending on the issue and price.

yeahok.gif

Are you only looking for X-books? How about MTUs in CGC 9.4W? Marvel Chillers 6 in CGC 9.4W?

PM me with what you've got available, as I might be interested depending on the issue and price.

yeahok.gif

foreheadslap.gif

No, I do NOT need another Marvel Premiere #15!!

Sorry I meant 9.8.

Regardless, it's insane for a common book.

Keep it to yourself goof. Don't undermine his thread.

Yes your, right, who am I to interrupt the hunt for a sucker.

you sir, are an unrepentant asss. why not be a on your own time, and leave this thread out of it? eh?

I voiced my opinion on an overpriced book, I'm entitled to that. Thanks.

Maybe in Comics General or in one of the specialized age forums where we can all discuss the merits and follies of an acheived price in auction, on Heritage, or sale off Comiclink/pedigree/highgrade. However, it is frowned upon and considered in bad form to make negative comments about someone's pricing in their marketplace thread where they are seling their books. Just because you think that price is too high and don't want to pay it, doesn't necessarily mean someone on here won't pay that price. And in the case of the book mentioned, someone already has according to GPA sales archives and just recently. Your negative comments may dissuade legitimate buyers who would have otherwise thought about buying that book. If you want to make a comment about the pricing, send a private message (PM) the orginal poster of the thread and make your opinions known.

Consider if you were the seller in this case, how would you feel if someone told you that your price was ludicrous if you were trying to sell the book at what you felt was slightly a fair bit above current market value?

remember, entitlement is what is ruining this great country.... tongue.gif