• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Time's a Charm! . . . VAMPIRELLA #1 CGC 9.2 OW . . . Go For It!!!

89 posts in this topic

This time the prospective buyer claimed unforseen tax bills suddenly arose out of nowhere! frustrated.gif

gossip.gif I guess it is that time of year for the real slackers 27_laughing.gif

VAMPIRELLA #1 1969 CGC 9.2 OW WARREN / FRAZETTA / ADAMS !!!

V1CGCcss.jpg

V1ss.jpg

V1bss.jpg

First offer of $1,750 from any board member takes her - free shipping via insured Priority Mail Box or Global Express Mail Worldwide!

headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

Please. For the love of God, someone buy this. It has become the unofficial marketplace mascot!

Yeah, it's like some freakshow bad penny that keeps coming back.

Look who's calling the kettle black . . . blush.gif27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

Please. For the love of God, someone buy this. It has become the unofficial marketplace mascot!

And btw, I wouldn't trade this book for your entire collection sumo.gif

stooges.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Neither would I, I actually want to READ my comics. gossip.gif

And btw, I wouldn't trade this book for your entire collection sumo.gif

stooges.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Neither would I, I actually want to READ my comics. gossip.gif

How many times do you READ each one? poke2.gif I've read it several times sumo.gif And in fact I'm picking up another reader (in the works!) grin.gif

Seriously Diva, is this book cursed or something?

Not at all JC, I just have in my mind what it's worth, and I am in no rush to sell it. As you know too, a deal has to be made when the offer is hot, as other opportunities for using the cash arise, often quite quickly.

Disposable funds often suddenly become indispensable . . . wink.gif

Seriously Diva, is this book cursed or something?

Not at all JC, I just have in my mind what it's worth, and I am in no rush to sell it. As you know too, a deal has to be made when the offer is hot, as other opportunities for using the cash arise, often quite quickly.

Disposable funds often suddenly become indispensable . . . wink.gif

Cash is king.

This time the prospective buyer claimed unforseen tax bills suddenly arose out of nowhere! frustrated.gif

Mondieu. foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, tell me about it . . . first a recalcitrant wife, then the TAXman 27_laughing.gif

Of course, if you're going to make excuses, you must admit these are good ones . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif