• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Time's a Charm! . . . VAMPIRELLA #1 CGC 9.2 OW . . . Go For It!!!

89 posts in this topic

How many times do you READ each one?

Many times. confused-smiley-013.gif I own comics and novels that I have read dozens of times each. Nothing wrong with revisiting great stories, and I read really fast.

By the way, you know that every time you post a pic of that book, you devalue it. tongue.gifstooges.gif

How many times do you READ each one?

Many times. confused-smiley-013.gif I own comics and novels that I have read dozens of times each. Nothing wrong with revisiting great stories, and I read really fast.

By the way, you know that everytime you post a pic of that book, you devalue it. tongue.gifstooges.gif

Yes, and perhaps you might actually READ my post again 27_laughing.gif

Actually, no. It's not like anyone here actually buys anything at a fair price - we're all bargain-hunters . . .

And I certainly don't expect you to fork over more than $100 for a book 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

1st time you listed it at $2600. Went the whole 10 days without a buy but you got an offer. So someone offered you a price but backed out?

2nd time you listed it with no reserve and a 10 day auction. You ended it with some 14 hours left. You also told the board that if it didn't hit the mark before 12 hours you would end it. So, someone offered you, but again backed out?

3rd time: Currently listed. So, is it going to end this time with no reserve or what? I had planned on bidding the second time around but really don't want to if you are just going to pull it again.

This time the prospective buyer claimed unforseen tax bills suddenly arose out of nowhere! frustrated.gif

Mondieu. foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, tell me about it . . . first a recalcitrant wife, then the TAXman 27_laughing.gif

Of course, if you're going to make excuses, you must admit these are good ones . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks for correcting my spelling. I thought I was the only one who did that. 27_laughing.gif

This time the prospective buyer claimed unforseen tax bills suddenly arose out of nowhere! frustrated.gif

Mondieu. foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, tell me about it . . . first a recalcitrant wife, then the TAXman 27_laughing.gif

Of course, if you're going to make excuses, you must admit these are good ones . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks for correcting my spelling. I thought I was the only one who did that. 27_laughing.gif

It's actually two words! foreheadslap.gifhi.gif

1st time you listed it at $2600. Went the whole 10 days without a buy but you got an offer. So someone offered you a price but backed out?

2nd time you listed it with no reserve and a 10 day auction. You ended it with some 14 hours left. You also told the board that if it didn't hit the mark before 12 hours you would end it. So, someone offered you, but again backed out?

3rd time: Currently listed. So, is it going to end this time with no reserve or what? I had planned on bidding the second time around but really don't want to if you are just going to pull it again.

Why Russ, you may make me your best offer any time you want . . . why wait? wink.gif

And, if you just remove all of your questions marks, you have your answers smile.gif

And I certainly don't expect you to fork over more than $100 for a book 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

My time will come old man. Oh yes, my time will come. 27_laughing.gif

I'm not old now makepoint.gif But by THEN, I will be 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

stooges.gif

screwy.gifgrin.gif

flowerred.gif

Why Russ, you may make me your best offer any time you want . . . why wait? wink.gif

And, if you just remove all of your questions marks, you have your answers smile.gif

Well, the last question I can't answer myself. Are you going to pull it again, or let it ride out?