• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Time's a Charm! . . . VAMPIRELLA #1 CGC 9.2 OW . . . Go For It!!!

89 posts in this topic

8 bumps in 3 days, that has to be a record or something.

It doesn't even come close to your self-promotion on these boards poke2.gif

Why do you always find a need to pi$$ on my threads? Troll! sumo.gif Move along now ya' hear! grin.gif

Hey, how much for the dog??!?

If the price is right, I just might pull the trigger!

Uhh...that is if my girlfriend doesn't veto my decision after I pay my tax bill!

977832-974612-skeleton_2.jpg

aww...this is just a friendly bumpit.gif

977832-974612-skeleton_2.jpg.b49fe3138d3f910f64915662df0079d7.jpg

Oh please, I have seen this book like 300 times. It isn't like I promote the same sale over and over and over again. When I start a marketplace post whether it is about a sale or anything I generally leave it to one bump per day if that.

The first time you posted this you were asking for $2600. I said in that post that GPA analysis was around $1000. You then went off the planet about me saying something about how I had no idea about the true value.

I don't force anything down anyone's throats, and I know that the collectors here will do their math. Nobody on here is going to pay $750 more for a book that averages $1000.

Not to mention I wasn't even the first person on here that mentioned this book's everlasting presence on the marketplace thread.

The thing that is different is this; I post about sales and some ebay sales. The sales are different as are the eBay auctions. I don't post here every time I have a sale, and I don't post here every time I have an eBay auction. I also don't bump them 2-3 times daily. The way I see it if someone wants to bid on it, they will mark it. I figure that any potential buyer will be insulted if I

1. Asked 1.5-2x the price for mylars and

2. Kept cramming the idea of the item in their face.

Thanks for the GPA numbers. Wow, big difference between what they sold for in the past and what the seller wants for it now. Not to say the book isn't worth $1700...if the book sells for that, more power to the seller.

It will be interesting to see what this books ends up at...assuming the seller doesn't pull the auction (when it becomes apparent that the final bid will be nowhere his asking price) on the last day (again) for another alleged buyer (again) who we will then be told has come up with another convenient excuse on why he/she can't complete the transaction (again). poke2.gif

Who wants odds on seeing this subject line in the near future: Fourth Time's A Charm! poke2.gif

Why not just put a reserve on the auction or start the bidding for what you want to get for the book?

Thanks for the GPA numbers. Wow, big difference between what they sold for in the past and what the seller wants for it now. Not to say the book isn't worth $1700...if the book sells for that, more power to the seller.

Is that you, Foolkiller? insane.gif