• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Time's a Charm! . . . VAMPIRELLA #1 CGC 9.2 OW . . . Go For It!!!

89 posts in this topic

Does that make him an @sshole to you?:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...true#Post982960

I personally find ending an auction on the last day not only...well, @sshole-ish is the word I guess, but also counter-productive for the seller. Most heavy bidders wait until the last minute. Judging from the number of views for this auction, there had to be a lot of interested parties...parties who very well could have bid this book up to the dollar level the seller was hoping for.

Who's going to get suckered into bidding on this now? Why waste any mental energy on hoping you'll win an auction just to have it yanked again FOR THE FOURTH TIME?

This book belongs on ComicLink or Pedigree where big money buyers hang out. And where the seller can just name his asking price instead of playing games with legitimate bidders. sign-rantpost.gif

I personally find ending an auction on the last day not only...well, @sshole-ish is the word I guess, but also counter-productive for the seller. Most heavy bidders wait until the last minute. Judging from the number of views for this auction, there had to be a lot of interested parties...parties who very well could have bid this book up to the dollar level the seller was hoping for.

I agree...this is bullsh1t and more than one Forum member has been nailed to the cross over this. Why bid on any of his auctions to include his JIM #88 if all he's going to do is end the auction if his personal price isn't met? Very bad form and speaks alot to the integrity of Divad...

Jim