• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IRS agent busted for stealing $43 worth of comics

125 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

...were preparing for one last major pull while on their knees, I used that opportunity to use that momentum to get them on their back...

I'm having a hard time believing it went down the way you said.  The cops told me that when they got there, you were both naked and covered in butter.

24 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

I'm having a hard time believing it went down the way you said.  The cops told me that when they got there, you were both naked and covered in butter.

Like Marlon Brando to Maria Schneider in Last Tango in Paris? "I want you to go to the refrigerator…...and in that refrigerator......". :facepalm:

In again before the lock. :whee:

Edited by James J Johnson

And... The Necro of the year award goes to...

I can not reply to the post quoting me from 2005 since the rules on political speak went bonkers here a few years ago (and I understand why).

8 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

ya i don't know, but better safe than sorry. this friend is also homeless and has other issues, but it got to me... like a lot. he had stuff of his in storage at my house that is now at a place he can get it back if needed, just i no longer wanted to be liable.... sounds selfish but it's necessary imo

You are doing the right thing. Keeping safe means keeping him and his stuff out of the house, at least for now. Stay strong and stay smart!