• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales # 110 CGC 9.4 for sale

49 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

First off, You guys can really spread somewhat false figures and off information based on one quote from someone assuming.

First off, I'm not asking 13k, I'm, asking offers above 10.5 k.

That could mean around 11k ( ?)

Good old Blazing Bob, threw that figure in, because If i were to sell it through someone as qualified as himself, he would take like a $1,500 cut. Which he would deserve, but it would make this book that much more expensive. I had discussed selling it through Bob during the early summer. Anyways, I had the book for about several months, and It's something I need to sell. I'm not looking for much of a profit, for I'm selling it because I can no longer afford to hold on it. It's a tough, underrated book in general, I hate to let it go. I don't think that's relevant anyways, but since you guys are gossiping about it, that's what's up.

If any of you folk are interested in the book at just above 10.5 K email, or PM me.

cheers,

fatpinko@yahoo.com

Actually, what exactly were the "inaccuracies"?

There's no gossip. Just a statement of opinion. I think you overpaid, and anyway who buys the book is overpaying as well. That's basically it.

Let it go, Brian, let it go. The golden rule applies to sale threads, because payback is a bi-tch. Fatpinko is not a blatant shill like joel.

Actually, what exactly were the "inaccuracies"?

There's no gossip. Just a statement of opinion. I think you overpaid, and anyway who buys the book is overpaying as well. That's basically it.

Dude, stop dumping on this guys thread. It's bad etiquette. You have an opinion on what someone is trying to sell that's fine, just keep it to yourself and let the man try to conduct business.

Sorry. Can't say I agree. Would have let this die til I saw yet another opinion on it. We selectively dump on people's auctions all the time. I'm sorry, either we can do it for all or do it for none. I'm willing to abide by either policy. But when the Joel109s or other oddballs come on with their auctions, I'm sorry, people speak up. People give opinions all the time here when they see things on prices... seems high or whatever kind of comments... if we're going to end that all together that's fine... until I see it, I'm going to keep commenting when I feel appropriate.