• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's books for sale

68 posts in this topic

Well, I have pretty high expectations of my discretionary income. I only blow about 300/month on GA's. So, I will be wanting for quite a while.

High expectations are good, set the bar high - ya gotta dream! thumbsup2.gif

I''m surprised no one's made an offer on this Avengers #58 CGC 9.0

AV58CGCss.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe potential bidders are scared off by the high asking price?confused-smiley-013.gif

The GPA average for this book is about $70, so $200 is asking a lot.

I know when I see an auction with a high opening bid or a high reserve, I'll sometimes just not bother to bid. The "submit best offer" auctions are different in that it never hurts to ask (by placing a low offer), but maybe buyers are too lazy.

Real nice book, though...just not 3X GPA nice.

You may be right . . . but I learned a long time ago, you never get anything unless you ask for it wink.gif

And, you're either looking for the book or not. It may not be 3XGPA nice, but GPA is irrelevant, if it's below OS Guide + grading fees (imho). We're not doing this to get rich, but we're not doing it to give them away either 893scratchchin-thumb.gif