• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Ras Al Ghul.....WOW!

23 posts in this topic

well. i tell you what. i bet if the guy still wants to sell. there was more than enough offers to end the auction via a back door sale. and i suspect that is how this page gets sold. if the guy really want to sell.. but what if the page is traded instead with no cash changes hands . i don,t think a whole lot can be done about something like that. any comments from the peanut gallery. confused-smiley-013.gif

larry ;]

well. i tell you what. i bet if the guy still wants to sell. there was more than enough offers to end the auction via a back door sale. and i suspect that is how this page gets sold. if the guy really want to sell.. but what if the page is traded instead with no cash changes hands . i don,t think a whole lot can be done about something like that. any comments from the peanut gallery. confused-smiley-013.gif

larry ;]

We should ask SmellyKat. He seems to be an expert on the subject.

larry ;]

We should ask SmellyKat. He seems to be an expert on the subject.

TLC,

YO MOMMA !!!!!!!!

KK