• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's a mad mad mad sale!!!

72 posts in this topic

You probably know this but for all the others who like listing auctions at the same time, most sniping software does not allow multiple bids at the same time. That of course, means only one snipe per round of books. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan

Actually I didn't know this...are you referring to snipe software that runs on the desktop or back end sniper sites like bidnip? I'm not TOO concerned by snipes because the prices will be so low, that I'm anticipating BINs to be hit. I will definitely consider spacing out for books that will have no BINS.

Average BIN prices I've seen thus far look like around $14 or so...very close to OSPG..most cases on the dot or a few bucks higher.

Thanks for the heads up.

You probably know this but for all the others who like listing auctions at the same time, most sniping software does not allow multiple bids at the same time. That of course, means only one snipe per round of books. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan

Actually I didn't know this...are you referring to snipe software that runs on the desktop or back end sniper sites like bidnip? I'm not TOO concerned by snipes because the prices will be so low, that I'm anticipating BINs to be hit. I will definitely consider spacing out for books that will have no BINS.

Average BIN prices I've seen thus far look like around $14 or so...very close to OSPG..most cases on the dot or a few bucks higher.

Thanks for the heads up.

Well my software (esnipe) let me put two bids at the same ending time so maybe my way of thinking is really outdated.

Sorry if that is true.

Dan

Oh, yeah. GA always trumps BA. Though you have some nice books. Wish I had about $400 sitting around.

Hopefully one day when I'm done with the 400+ DC BA books I'm collecting I'll move in that age. I could learn a ton from povertyrow...

Not bad, roughly 25% of books sold in the first hour yay.gif

I've added more books in light of the fixed price sale day on 11/22. Added more Ghosts, House of Secrets, Ultimate spider-man, etc.

Sell through now 30 of 90 books, or 30% with the added books within 12 hours of auction start. If you aren't interested, tell someone who is. Thx.

I've added more books in light of the fixed price sale day on 11/22. Added more Ghosts, House of Secrets, Ultimate spider-man, etc.

Sell through now 30 of 90 books, or 30% with the added books within 12 hours of auction start. If you aren't interested, tell someone who is. Thx.

Hows the wife? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif