• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

11"x17" Print Frames - Where do I get them?

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm buying quite a few prints now, and I really need to get affordable frames for them. Weather they be actual frames or plastic holders, I just need something to hang them up with. I've searched so many places but all I find is ugly wood frames. eBay has great frames but the store only ships to US (not Canada - where I live :S27_laughing.gif). Anyways, if you guys could help me out by giving me some URLs (or actual store chains) that carry 11"x17" frames, that would be great.

Thanks a lot and God Bless,

Kyle

Hey Kyle, I don't know if this helps but I've gotten pages custom framed at Costco for 45.00CAD plus tax. I get to pick the framing I want as well as the matting and they're custom made.

I don't know if you wanted to spend that much but I think it's a great price if you have a membership there or know someone who does.

Other than that I haven't been able to find anything cheap that was ready made.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for that, but unfortunately that's too costly for me 27_laughing.gif - with all the prints, it adds up :S!

thecollector, thanks - I think this may be good for me - where do I find these gerber mylars? I'm really interested in them.

OldGuy, that's a great price and I'd love to have frames - I'll check my local comic store next time I swing by there.

Still looking guys, thanks for the suggestions - they're greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kyle