• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2023 at 7:38 PM, Kerdese said:

Hello. I’m not a dealer, but I recently inherited some books and I just listed the last one on eBay. Wasn’t my first choice but I’ve been on that site for 20 years and that’ll probably help make the transaction less worrisome.

Anyway the issue is this Catman 28 5.5. Only 11 graded higher. 

If ebay doesn’t work, I guess Heritage is a good option? Most of my collection is from the last 40 years so this is my first time dealing with Golden Age goodies. 

3E17A2E8-D07A-4B6E-872E-CAB530683520.jpeg

6C59ABBE-016F-49E2-B6C5-1B6DC1225B6D.jpeg

1FE433F1-E79D-405C-974E-C63C30D10F85.jpeg

Very cool books

Does anyone know of any online stores that have a large number of Tom & Jerry comics?

I've already sifted through MyComicShop, NewKadia, Mile High, dozens of eBay stores, and a couple of smaller online comic shops.

I'm going to look though Comic Collector and HipComic again later today.

Looking to see whether I've missed any others that may hold a huge collection that doesn't break the bank.

Edited by stormflora

On 11/29/2023 at 11:35 PM, fifties said:

I've bought from Jim over the years.  A nice guy, who often as not will throw in shipping and/or a discount if you buy several books and ask.

Yeah, I'm already happy to see that this store has a ton of comics that I need. Old-fashioned or not, it works and that's all that matters. I'll try to contact him and see whether he could give a discount on a few issues that he has but are priced higher than my budget.

Update: Done; ordered a couple of issues and sent him a message. Let's see what he says. Also inquired as to whether he may have some issues not yet put up onto his store. Thanks so much @fifties ! Let me know if you know any other stores that have issues available as well!

Update 2: Managed to secure a 10% discount. Wonderful advice :)

Edited by stormflora

On 11/29/2023 at 12:41 PM, stormflora said:

Does anyone know of any online stores that have a large number of Tom & Jerry comics?

I've already sifted through MyComicShop, NewKadia, Mile High, dozens of eBay stores, and a couple of smaller online comic shops.

I'm going to look though Comic Collector and HipComic again later today.

Looking to see whether I've missed any others that may hold a huge collection that doesn't break the bank.

What issues do you need?

I have collected most of the Our Gang series with art by Carl Barks but willing to let the Tom Jerry series go.

I like the issue with the Spanky autgraph cause he was supposed to be the editor.  I doubt if he knew that.

25839374534_83d503241b_b.jpg