• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Links to Silver age dealers
4 4

222 posts in this topic

This is a great list! By the way, there's a decent, slightly faded X-Men #1 in CGC 7.5 cow on the Mile High site for

$16,675.

Hope they take time payments.

Dan 893whatthe.gif

Yes, MILE HIGH is a very appropriate name fo those guys. Amazing the mark-ups they put on thier books... my God!

Hey gang, has anyone done a compilation of all the dealers on here? I just wanted to add myself to this list. Website should be up and running in a few weeks.

www.vintagecomics.com

(thumbs u

Hey gang, has anyone done a compilation of all the dealers on here? I just wanted to add myself to this list. Website should be up and running in a few weeks.

www.vintagecomics.com

(thumbs u

Looks great (thumbs u

www.vintagecomics.com

(thumbs u

Looks great (thumbs u

Can't wait!

Don't forget the Mexican Food takeout section. lol

Does anybody else think its time to update the main page of this thread. There are still some websites up that have been gone for years, websites that have completely disappeared and some that havent been updated for years. Maybe these could be replaced with some of the new sites that have gone up since especially some of the forum members sites (shrug)

Does anybody else think its time to update the main page of this thread. There are still some websites up that have been gone for years, websites that have completely disappeared and some that havent been updated for years. Maybe these could be replaced with some of the new sites that have gone up since especially some of the forum members sites (shrug)

If someone wanted to go through the thread and sort which links are still active and update the list then that would be good. (thumbs u

Is there a "Silver-Age Marketplace Links" thread in this area? The Golden-Age forum has one. Anyway, this looks like it's where people post links to their messages in the sales forum, so I hope I am not violating the spirit/rules of this thread by posting the following...

This week I am auctioning more than 100 silver-age comics. Here is the link to my marketplace post , and here is a photo that shows some of what I am auctioning. Thank you for looking.

marvels-forsale.jpg