• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New ebay 10% discount code..

8 posts in this topic

In case you don't frequent the Water Cooler, it was mentioned there that there's another ebay/Paypal 10% discount code, which is valid until mid-December...

C11-GIFTGUIDE

Usual rules apply...limit is $25, and it only discounts one item per payment, so make sure that single item is worth $250 or more to maximize your saving... headbang.gif

[...] so make sure that single item is worth $250 or more to maximize your saving... headbang.gif

Sure. I'll go ahead and bid on an obscure Romance book against Tommyfoxwood, Serpi and Bakerfan to make sure I pay over $ 250 insane.gif

Yeah, but think of the saving!! sumo.gif

[...] so make sure that single item is worth $250 or more to maximize your saving... headbang.gif

Sure. I'll go ahead and bid on an obscure Romance book against Tommyfoxwood, Serpi and Bakerfan to make sure I pay over $ 250 insane.gif

Yeah, but think of the saving!! sumo.gif

No Doubt!

I was looking all over the place to get this deal before Nov. 30th...

now I got more time!

headbang.gif