• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The X3 Trailer is up!!!

56 posts in this topic

That's a pretty good looking trailer. I can't wait to see this movie. I'm glad that they decided to wrap up the Dark Phoenix storyline in this third movie. Looks cool! I didn't get quite the same "ooooooooooooooooooh, sweet!" feeling I got when I saw the first X2 trailer, but I am still excited about this film after seeing this one.

893applaud-thumb.gif

They have a pretty good look for the "Beast", the Angel's wings looks a little fake (the wings look a little too perfect - he can still be "cleaned" up in post-production) -- his "look" is pretty accurate. I like how Colossus and Kitty Pryde are both in this movie - how much remains to be seen. I don't like Juggernaut's look. He doesn't seem to be as imposing as I would think.

I agree with FFB about ending Phoenix's storyline now. I also heard this is the last film.

Kind of choppy but still very cool

one complaint, I'm not impressed with Juggernaut at all, you see him standing to the right of Magneto in the woods scene, looks very "regular" sized, I expect him to be alot bigger then a regular man, I hope they do him a bit better then what I see in the trailer,

Vinny Jones is such a good actor I expect them to do better 893applaud-thumb.gif

I was not looking forward to this movie without Brian Singer.

Now that I have seen the teaser for this movie I will admit I was wrong.

I am now looking more foward to this movie than Superman.

I can't believe I'm saying this.

I was not looking forward to this movie without Brian Singer.

Now that I have seen the teaser for this movie I will admit I was wrong.

I am now looking more foward to this movie than Superman.

I can't believe I'm saying this.

I can't believe you're saying this without also reporting another personal crisis of some sort! yeahok.gif

When I try to download it all I get is a "?". I have quicktime 7. Anybody else having this problem?

Uninstall quicktime and download and install latest version. Sometimes a clean uninstall/install helps. Is there a firewall in use that may block content?