• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The X3 Trailer is up!!!

56 posts in this topic

gotta say...i liked the look of the trailer.

never liked Angel, so I'm not really that wooded over that...but the rest looks good.

wonder if it'll be the final installment. hopefully not.

would like to see some of the other villains done on the screen.

and I hope they do colossus some justice this time out.

Man, there wasn't one cool thing in that trailer! Not one decent scene!

Trailers are supposed to pique your interest in a movie. This one doesn't! frustrated.gif

A non comic book fan might say "Wow, that guy's got wings!"

A comic book fan will say "Ok, so the Angel is in the movie..."

End sign-rantpost.gif

Hey, trailers don't have "scenes" anymore...they just have micro-second-long retinal flashes. They're probably a long way from finishing production.....I figure it'll fit together nicely when they're done. X-Men are my fave superhero movie series.

Red

wonder if it'll be the final installment. hopefully not.

If the movie does well in the box office, then they might wait another 5 or 6 years and come back with a completely new cast. Same thing with Spider-Man. That way, the actors are still enthused about their roles, and the company won't have to shell out tens of millions of dollars to bring back the original cast.

i already - after about one half a second of screen time - like the new Cyclops better than Mardsen

It's not James Marsden???

IMBD has Cyclops listed as Marsden.

then who was that guy standing on the rock by the lake where Jean went down with the ship, screaming at the sky?

this guy;

untitled15uh.jpg

untitled16tn.jpg

doesn't look like Mardsen to me...(shrug)

i could have sworn i read that Mardsen - or however you did his name - wasn't going to be around this time...

i already - after about one half a second of screen time - like the new Cyclops better than Mardsen

I think he did a good job as Cyclops. After all, Cyclops was never a likeable guy or loved by the fans perhaps for this reason.

I think he did a good job as Cyclops. After all, Cyclops was never a likeable guy or loved by the fans perhaps for this reason.

Cyclops was always a bit boring in the books, but at least he was a good and mature leader that made rational decisions. His team looked up to him instead of Wolverine as the leader. However, the movie version of Cyclops is this jealous immature kid who has no leadership abilities whatsoever. Wolevrine seems to have taken over both roles.

I did an unistall and reinstalled of quicktime 7 and still can't watch the dang thing. Still get the ? in the viewer box. Anybody else had this problem.

Same thing happened to me. I'm getting the FF DVD, so I'll watch it then. frustrated.gif

Cyclops was always a bit boring in the books, but at least he was a good and mature leader that made rational decisions. His team looked up to him instead of Wolverine as the leader. However, the movie version of Cyclops is this jealous immature kid who has no leadership abilities whatsoever. Wolevrine seems to have taken over both roles.

You may be right BUTTT the people want to see Wolverine. Maybe Cyclops will step it up in this movie?

You may be right BUTTT the people want to see Wolverine. Maybe Cyclops will step it up in this movie?

Doubt it, I hear he dies within the 1st five minutes of the movie... 893whatthe.gif