• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The X3 Trailer is up!!!

56 posts in this topic

I did an unistall and reinstalled of quicktime 7 and still can't watch the dang thing. Still get the ? in the viewer box. Anybody else had this problem.

Same thing happened to me. I'm getting the FF DVD, so I'll watch it then. frustrated.gif

It's NOT on the FF DVD.

I did an unistall and reinstalled of quicktime 7 and still can't watch the dang thing. Still get the ? in the viewer box. Anybody else had this problem.

Same thing happened to me. I'm getting the FF DVD, so I'll watch it then. frustrated.gif

It's NOT on the FF DVD.

My brother finally got it to work for me, so I'm good here. thumbsup2.gif

i already - after about one half a second of screen time - like the new Cyclops better than Mardsen

I think he did a good job as Cyclops. After all, Cyclops was never a likeable guy or loved by the fans perhaps for this reason.

Cyclops was always a bit boring in the books, but at least he was a good and mature leader that made rational decisions. His team looked up to him instead of Wolverine as the leader. However, the movie version of Cyclops is this jealous immature kid who has no leadership abilities whatsoever. Wolevrine seems to have taken over both roles.

You may be right BUTTT the people want to see Wolverine. Maybe Cyclops will step it up in this movie?

Doubt it, I hear he dies within the 1st five minutes of the movie... 893whatthe.gif

that would be awesome!

cloud9.gif

i already - after about one half a second of screen time - like the new Cyclops better than Mardsen

I think he did a good job as Cyclops. After all, Cyclops was never a likeable guy or loved by the fans perhaps for this reason.

Cyclops was always a bit boring in the books, but at least he was a good and mature leader that made rational decisions. His team looked up to him instead of Wolverine as the leader. However, the movie version of Cyclops is this jealous immature kid who has no leadership abilities whatsoever. Wolevrine seems to have taken over both roles.

You may be right BUTTT the people want to see Wolverine. Maybe Cyclops will step it up in this movie?

Doubt it, I hear he dies within the 1st five minutes of the movie... 893whatthe.gif

that would be awesome!

cloud9.gif

I agree. Apparently, Fox is none too happy that Marsden is in the Superman Movie and since I've always felt he was the worst cast actor out of the whole ensemble, it's fitting! 893applaud-thumb.gif

that would be awesome!

cloud9.gif

I agree. Apparently, Fox is none too happy that Marsden is in the Superman Movie and since I've always felt he was the worst cast actor out of the whole ensemble, it's fitting! 893applaud-thumb.gif

In the funeral scene they show you don't see him from what I could see. You see Gene though.

I'm sure a lot of the FX has yet to be completed, but I think as a first look, it looked decent. Did you guys see Phoenix standing alongside the Brotherhood???

I caught that and was only a little disappointed. I figured she could be a main villain all to herself. Ah well, I'd like the way this movie seems to be heading towards a climatic finale'.

I can't get it to work either.

It wasn't working for me either, but then I just clicked on the video and it started to load.

I'm not too impressed with the trailer. Doesn't show me anything new, except for the glimpses of Angel and Beast which I had already seen.

This movie's going to suck worse than Telly Savalas trying to eat a turd flavored lollipop. The Beast looks like he snuck into Willy Wonka's and chewed an entire batch of that dinner-flavored chewing gum.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Oh man, the yogurt I'm eating almost shot out of my nose reading that.