• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What If? crazy man!!

6 posts in this topic

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2139774340

200.00?!?! Granted it's a 9.8, but good grief! If this guy is willing to pay this much for each What If? issue he's looking at $9,400.00! And we'll definitely see how high he'll go on the current 9.8s because I'm watching them too.

Yeah and 'masterjetlee' is currently the high bidder on this guy's other 9.8 What If? issues. Should interesting to see if he's willing to go as high as that first BIN price.

And here I thought you could buy What If issues (CGC yet) for guide price. wink.gif

Yeah, but for $9,400.00? The friggin' key issues I could by with that is mind blowing. wink.gif I hope he isn't buying these for investment purposes...bet you guys thought I was kidding about selling a What If? set in 10 years for $20,000...won't be a problem if this guy is around! wink.gif

I'll be expecting your crazy bids on my 9.8 run of 'Badger' when I put in on eBay Supa. wink.gifgrin.gif