• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sell me a raw book for $50

95 posts in this topic

Nice opener! Do you have a better scan of the book itself? Is there a chip on the bottom corner?

Sorry, it's been in a slab for several years so there's no raw scan. Here are some better scans of the front and back (500k). Structurally it is a 4.0 but the covers are tanned around the edges so it was downgraded. If you want to call for the notes the number is 0107692001.

Front Cover

Back Cover

Ok, I'll open with this (not raw but it's all good)...

Black Cat Mysteries #45, CGC 2.0 c/ow

In COLORAMA

hey... I used to own that!

Glad to see the CGC case is holding the book together... thumbsup2.gif

Yup, that's it. Too bad you graded it a VG when you sold it to me. foreheadslap.gif

Just for the record, this book is pretty solid -- unlike several of the others out of that batch you sold to me.

BTW, I still have that stack of GLs and other books with missing pages and coupons cut out... poke2.gif

Ok, I'll open with this (not raw but it's all good)...

Black Cat Mysteries #45, CGC 2.0 c/ow

In COLORAMA

hey... I used to own that!

Glad to see the CGC case is holding the book together... thumbsup2.gif

Yup, that's it. Too bad you graded it a VG when you sold it to me. foreheadslap.gif

Just for the record, this book is pretty solid -- unlike several of the others out of that batch you sold to me.

That whole collection was full of books with great eye appeal and great color, and weak paper quality. foreheadslap.gif

like this one...

1038524-FAC17.jpg

1038524-FAC17.jpg.3b77e27160482c602f750ff334b73d24.jpg

Nice Jumbo! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Any silver age stuff?

Also, if anyone else is really interested in any of the books posted here, they can go ahead and contact the seller as well. I just get first dibs! sumo.gif

Tons of Silver Age. What are you looking for?

Mostly late silver age Green Lanterns, Hulks, TTAs, DC war, DC horror, Silver Surfers and pretty much any major or minor key....but only in VF and above.

Nice opener! Do you have a better scan of the book itself? Is there a chip on the bottom corner?

Sorry, it's been in a slab for several years so there's no raw scan. Here are some better scans of the front and back (500k). Structurally it is a 4.0 but the covers are tanned around the edges so it was downgraded. If you want to call for the notes the number is 0107692001.

Front Cover

Back Cover

Wow! That's some serious back cover tanning!