• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,747 posts in this topic

Found some very nice unpublished art by Rich Buckler for a dream price. The dealer was kicking himself for not upping the price before I found them, but he honored them just the same (worship)

I can find no info on anything called "Crossover" with his work. It looks like it may have been designed as a GN. 

I would have preferred to show these individually, but it seems there's no spoiler tags.

HujKuqw.pngvqeELpk.pngY4SYwMQ.pngl4VFlKv.pngeJeacZ8.pngEfwirAP.pngcRxhwAl.pngiKsa9Wi.png

Q7CijzP.png

14 hours ago, MR SigS said:

Found some very nice unpublished art by Rich Buckler for a dream price. The dealer was kicking himself for not upping the price before I found them, but he honored them just the same (worship)

I can find no info on anything called "Crossover" with his work. It looks like it may have been designed as a GN. 

I would have preferred to show these individually, but it seems there's no spoiler tags.

HujKuqw.pngvqeELpk.pngY4SYwMQ.pngl4VFlKv.pngeJeacZ8.pngEfwirAP.pngcRxhwAl.pngiKsa9Wi.png

Q7CijzP.png

WoW!!!!

On 3/21/2018 at 1:18 AM, MR SigS said:

This art was done in the early 1990's when Rich Buckler formed Visage Studios . It looks like something done for Malibu Comics.

The art is a reminder of the times when the Image comics " look "reigned supreme and Rich started to experiment with that type of style.

Some back ground panels and minor inks were done by members of the Studio as was common practice at that time.

Rich always laid out all of the work. Enjoy the art!

Edited by MarvelComicsArt