• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

I just finished making some companion color prints of some pages of art, so here is a "piano" shot of five pages, the books, and the 11 X 17 prints of the pages.

Artists include Heck, Delbo/Giella, Discount, Grindberg/ Giordano, and Abel/Giacoia.

Click once or twice on the image to zoom in.  Best, David

5pic.jpg

Edited by aokartman
zoom in

Finally got around to posting some pieces I've gotten through the months on CAF. Figure I'll post them here too.

Beast of Burden #2 cover. The saddest but also my favorite story from the series. I also think it's the one people recall the most from it.

5ae3b33e70fff_BeastsofBurden2Cover.jpg.67ad596eacee1afbd6fef745df5089dc.jpg

Taskmaster splash. Sadly its only inks on bluelines. I bought this not realizing that. It's also pretty small at only around 12'x8' since the artists were on a deadline. I still love it though, inking is still an art and I mean just look at that Taskmaster.

5ae3b34530008_CableandDeadpool36pg.8.thumb.jpg.04c67c7ec5fe891fa2fe9bfb26a8d6b2.jpg

Page from Halo: The Graphic Novel. More of a nostalgic buy since I don't usually buy something like this. The colors really pop in person.

5ae3b34993c2b_HaloGraphicNovelpg_48.thumb.png.95a9480ed822679b308f407a0cb6d8cb.png

Double Splash page from DarkHawk #8

mRc5zgC.thumb.png.a355373e3719cbe23c2aa3bbeb88019a.png

Edited by DeadpoolJr.

link to the CAF of the art in my "gallery"

Rainy day here in Vermont!

I just created a reference print for display purposes of my Justice League Of America page by Dillin and Giella from #100 (1972).

Thanks for checking it out, you can click through a few times for magnification.

Best, David S. Albright

batcollage.jpg

LINK to about David Albright (CAF)

Edited by aokartman
link

Just added - Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez dps from Superman Vs Wonder Woman.  Back in the late 90s and early 2000s I tried to find work by this artist- but it semeed hard to come by.  Lately I have been very lucky to find some pieces I really enjoy - including this fun yet silly fight scene between two DC icons.  Check out the final Super pose.  If that were reversed and it was WW - it would be sexist! Just saying (because as a comic fan - I am not bothered by polital correctness).

CAR LINK to the art

sup.jpg

Edited by Panelfan1

Swashbuckers: Saga Continues #1 cover

When the Swords of the Swashbucklers Kickstarter was near the end the final stretch goal was reached, a new series from Dynamite. That is now a reality and the first issue was released earlier this week. Butch Guice is doing covers for the series but so is Philip Tan. This is my first piece by Tan and I love it. A strong Sienkiewicz influence.

Swashbuckers Saga Continues #1 cover.jpg