• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,744 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, mtlevy1 said:

Ok - I'll play

Added a new gallery to my CAF - Colan/Shores with this page as its first entry

Colan Shores DD 85 p5 001.jpg

that is a great looking page. especially love the lush inking! congrats.  

for my part - I have several galleries that are general - such as DC or Marvel that I put pieces into until there are enough of one kind to start their own gallery.  so for example - I only have 2 daredevil pieces - so haven't made a DD gallery yet.  If and when I get a 3rd one - I may start a new gallery dedicated to the man without fear.

Edited by Panelfan1

Back in 1993, Marvel introduced the Mys-Tech Wars as the Mother-of-all Marvel cross-overs, a truly global event uniting Marvel's US and UK heroes at the time...X-Men, Avengers, Secret Defenders, Excalibur, Captain America, Fantastic Four, X-Factor, Spider-Man, Cable, Hulk, Thor, Doctor Strange, Wolverine, Captain Britain, and Nick Fury just to name a few.  I'm excited to post Brian Hitch's incredibly detailed triple gate-fold cover, drawn on three boards with a combined image area of a large flat screen TV and more characters than President Trump can Tweet!   

Link: Mys-Tech Wars #1

5CuTfpuT_0606181605011sbpi.jpg#.WyQmi0Ji

Edited by GreatEscape

8 hours ago, chico_suave_58 said:

I finally had the chance to update my CAF with a couple of recent (and some not-so-recent) purchases.  My collection is beginning to cook with dash of Superman, a pinch of Batman and some spilled wine.  Enjoy!

Let me suggest you keep some distance between the collection and the wine.

I’ve been a fan of Brent’s work since The Last of the Greats (wish that was going to be completed).

I’ve enjoyed his work on The New Superman and picked up this piece at his signing at Houston’s Bedrock City Comic Company.
image.png.277661601713b9b6f03c766b42eb0576.png