• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Earl Norem was a prolific illustrator who I met once. Think he could bang Here are a bunch I’ve picked up. 

7A8D32E7-1322-4FDE-AFAF-80D51226D6AD.jpeg

78E0AE37-1846-4FD7-9C28-8477BF7D1FF0.jpeg

These 2 are my favorite, Very Nice!

Is the top one pencil only? It still pops ;)

Picked up a little something today that I've been waiting for (more or less patiently) for five years.

The Shadow and Margo Lane as the perk for my backing of the Kickstarter for "Starstruck: Old Proldiers Never Die." The KS was funded in May of 2013, but the book required a lot more work than expected, took longer as a consequence, and cost more.

As tough as Elaine and Michael found the row to hoe, I felt that we were informed of the progress on a regular enough basis and the resulting book is gorgeous and a fun read.

Once the book was done, Micheal could start on the commission perks. Logically, he did the simpler and Starstuck centered ones first. Mine was neither of these. I was glad to hear from him that he enjoyed doing it and showing it to visitors. I love what he produced for me.

Click the link to see the progress of the commission and larger images.

image.png.4590e6be9628e0c6513528843391859b.png

A couple of new Dr. Strange pages:

Earth X prelim sketch for Earth X Sketchbook-Alex Ross. Alex Ross made this sketch for Bill Reinhold to direct him in making a page for the Earth X Sketchbook.

01S25hKH_3007181311321gpadd.jpg

Doctor Strange 12 p. 17 (Feb 1976)
Artists: Gene Colan (Penciller) ,  Tom Palmer (Penciller)

jjecOlNN_3007181306291gpadd.jpg

The Ancient One from Marvel Universe Master Edition
Artist: Keith Pollard (All)

33gphDUu_3007181317141gpadd.jpg