• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,743 posts in this topic

Art Day: Swashbucklers Saga Continues #2 and #2 covers by Butch Guice.

I am a huge fan of the original Swords of the Swashbucklers by Butch Guice and Bill Mantlo. They recently did a Kickstarter to help out Bill Mantlo with his medical expenses which also reprinted the original series and supported a new limited series Swashbucklers Saga Continues. While not as good as the original I enjoyed the series. Butch didnt do the interiors (sad) he did do a cover for each issue. I previous bought the covers to issues #1 and #4 and now I have issues #2 and #3 *#5 owned by someone else). So its great to add those to many other covers and interiors to the original series. Butch has still got it!

Swashbucklers-Saga-Continues-#2.jpg

Swashbucklers-Saga-Continues-#3.jpg

UHowdy,

Been a quiet art year so far- until I added a Neal Adams Batman page (B&B#83, 1969), Perez New Teen Titan's (NTT 1983 annual) Starfire vs Cheshire, 1st appearance), Clyde Caldwell Savage Hearts portfolio pin-up (1993) and a cool Shadow page by Barreto! (1989)

CAF LINK, CAF LINK, CAF LINK

Edited by MYNAMEISLEGION