• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

I just added a 2 page sequence (and I have the 3rd) from Grant Morrison's Animal Man (the Secret Origins story).  I saw these for sale and initially hemmed and hawed because it was on the higher end of what I was willing to pay.  I eventually did buy them because I am weak :)

I didn't realize until later that I actually owned the page right after this 2 page sequence!  I would have kicked myself if I didn't buy it and found that out!

First page (opening splash)

Next page recently purchased

page I already owned

Thanks for looking

Malvin

On 12/9/2016 at 8:57 PM, comix4fun said:

Got my Heritage win in the mail.

It was identified as a "specialty Tim Sale Heroes NBC piece" that appeared on the Heroes TV show. It was that, but it was also a lot more. It was one of the main promotional pieces for the show at SDCC in 2006. It was also the cover to one of their exclusive variant comics at the show.

It was that along with being featured on the show itself and on buttons, posters and banners.

Very happy with this one..

Heroes 9th Wonders #1 SDCC 2006 Variant Cover Art

I posted images of several of it's other uses and publications on the CAF page.

Here's the main image:

Tim%20Sale%20Heroes%20SDCC%20Variant%20cover_zpsrb0pusa2.jpg

As a comic.

Tim%20Sale%20Heroes%20Variant%201c_zpsq5pijftz.jpg

Would u sell any NBC heroes items

Message me asap at gygonetwork@gmail.com if thisnis available 

On 12/9/2016 at 8:57 PM, comix4fun said:

Got my Heritage win in the mail.

It was identified as a "specialty Tim Sale Heroes NBC piece" that appeared on the Heroes TV show. It was that, but it was also a lot more. It was one of the main promotional pieces for the show at SDCC in 2006. It was also the cover to one of their exclusive variant comics at the show.

It was that along with being featured on the show itself and on buttons, posters and banners.

Very happy with this one..

Heroes 9th Wonders #1 SDCC 2006 Variant Cover Art

I posted images of several of it's other uses and publications on the CAF page.

Here's the main image:

Tim%20Sale%20Heroes%20SDCC%20Variant%20cover_zpsrb0pusa2.jpg

As a comic.

Tim%20Sale%20Heroes%20Variant%201c_zpsq5pijftz.jpg

Message me asap at gygonetwork@gmail.com if thisnis available 

39 minutes ago, Bird said:

went to MOCCAfest yesterday on the way to see Kiss Me Kate on Broadway. Family sat in the car while I ran in and perused what Bill Sienkiewicz had for sale. Went back to the car wuth these two.

D3oaVgyWAAEo0nY.jpgD3oaVgxXsAEr6WD.jpg

Here is the main man after getting my benjamins.

D3oaVgxWkAEzq2U.jpg

Door to door what was your time? If you want to impress us give the in and out. The pages are nice but I need to know your time. 

28 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Door to door what was your time? If you want to impress us give the in and out. The pages are nice but I need to know your time. 

12-15 minutes from out of the car to back in the car. Parked illegally since wifey was there to move it if necessary.

Edited by Bird

18 hours ago, Blastaar said:

Not going to lie, my first thought was Colossus pulling out that damn tree stump. 

Reminded me a little of Byrne's old Superman poses, but done in the "squiggly style" from his WW days. It's a nice piece you have, but I think he should have cribbed the other way around.