• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Dayzen said:

Harley Quinn #7 - Amanda Conner

4BDB5A74-3DA8-466A-A57C-5AA92961F16F.thumb.jpeg.5bf8e4f4c93c3413d65f650c717feac7.jpeg

lol i like that Quinn's button popped off ha that's a cool piece :foryou: i enjoy Amanda Conner a lot!

Enjoyed Comicpalooza. I still want more comic book guests, but they had a nice crew. 

I hadn’t realized that Graham Nolan, co-creator, of Bane would be on hand. Because he was, I spent unexpectedly, but readily. 🙂

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1549180

0CD8165F-FAB4-429D-954B-493E0B0DA2EB.jpeg

Edited by alxjhnsn

Comicpalooza held another surprise. Well, technically not a surprise since he was announced much earlier; it’s just that until the week before I’d not seen his work. 

Isaac Goodhart is a young artist who recently illustrated the story of the young Selina Kyle. I picked the book up at my LCS, Bedrock City Comic Co., last week on the strength of the art not registering the artist’s name, just that I liked what I saw. 

At CP on Friday, I stopped at his booth and finally made the connection. On Saturday, I brought my copy to be signed and commissioned a drawing of young Selina. 

I think it’s terrific and look forward to seeing more work by Isaac. 

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1549276

66A770DD-E047-48A6-95B0-A532E561BD9D.jpeg

4 hours ago, Twanj said:

Thanks!

I'm a relatively new fan of Coipel, check out that Mighty Thor run & other Thor stuff...and anything else anyone has to recommend by him?

Yes, his work on the Legion of Super-Heroes with Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning is exceptional.

There are a couple of collections that you could pickup though I suspect the back issues are pretty cheap, too.

Volume 1

Volume 2

They are really great stories if disturbing.