• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, alxjhnsn said:

Re: Alan Davis

Sweet.

P.S., FWIW, if you use an app like CamScanner on your mobile phone, you will get pictures of the art without skewing. It's pretty nice and the basic functions are free.

Thank you! I usually do but I’m down at the beach so I’m being lazy lol 

4 minutes ago, MGS said:

Pretty much from the day I started collecting comic art five years ago I’ve wanted to add a Lee/Williams Uncanny X-Men page to my collection.  I was always a day late and a dollar short until now.  Very happy to pick this one up this week.

A424F77D-E24C-477D-8561-222EDF8594D3.jpeg

That is awesome and a great one to boot! Congrats 

Just picked up my first World War Hulk page as well as first JR Jr page. Not sure what took me so long. 

Loved this battle between Hulk and Dr. Strange, and this page also includes a flashback to the end of Planet Hulk and Caiera's death. 

Enjoy!

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1553413

fXxBt48.jpg?2

13 hours ago, T Shen said:

Just picked up my first World War Hulk page as well as first JR Jr page. Not sure what took me so long. 

Loved this battle between Hulk and Dr. Strange, and this page also includes a flashback to the end of Planet Hulk and Caiera's death. 

Enjoy!

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1553413

fXxBt48.jpg?2

That’s a cool one! I was tempted by it too. 

My first gouche, by Bill Reinhold, for a short team-up between GL and Phantom Stranger in Brave & Bold. 

I really like the way the tint looks on the page. I wish it were a more commonly used technique than it is.

Now I ask you, how many other times have you seen the Phantom Stranger covered with leeches?

2090335657_ReinholdBB.thumb.jpg.6b7c149c8faca205de6912f5805fc8ca.jpg

Edited by Rick2you2