• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Fun day at Garden state Comic Fest:  picked up my Namor commission from Stroman. Then made a good deal on 2 pieces from Anthony - a Paul Smith Phoenix (I have been after something from him for a while ) and a cool later Excalibur Eaglesham page. 

C0F32A7C-D49B-4227-B246-9D3F6D9C7A32.jpeg

35D658F4-63BA-41D5-9C5C-AA1A99456D51.jpeg

04FE2486-22BA-4303-B522-86D1D1365197.jpeg

That Namor is on point.

7 hours ago, alxjhnsn said:

@awayne83, congrats on your pickups. For what it's worth, if you use apps like CamScanner on your smartphone, you can get pictures that don't suffer from the skew that comes with most photographs.

Thanks! I use camscanner for my CAF posts (Link if interested) but usually just snap a quick pic for the boards

Edited by awayne83

On 6/26/2019 at 2:56 PM, T Shen said:

Picked up another Lee Weeks page at HeroesCon a couple weekends ago. Absolutely love Lee's work and was thrilled to see this available. I have two other pages from this World War Hulk Prologue issue filled with Lee Weeks flashbacks so getting this one was definitely the highlight of the show for me. 

mOZd15d.jpg?2

Love that Thor sketch