• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2019 at 7:15 PM, lhcomics said:

My 3 favorite comics from my childhood are TTA 93, TTA 100 and Hulk Annual 1. 

I own a page from TTA 93 and now can add this TTA 100 page. Anyone with a page from Hulk Annual 1 for sale let me know.

lf.jpeg.ef9b762f3aa48174a1fbcd610094a0ae.jpeg

OUTSTANDING! CONGRATS!

Today, on the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing (July 20, 1969), I’m proud to post this cover for Space Adventures #23 "First Trip to the Moon" published in 1958....over a decade before Apollo 11 and Neil Armstrong walked on the moon!   A classic sci-fi image in glorious twice-up size.

Link

C9ySXr3o_151218084800lola.jpg

Edited by GreatEscape

50 minutes ago, Captain Canuck said:

Which inker did you have in mind?

Thinking of going with Mark Morales. Showed him the piece last year and he really liked it, also gave me a very fair price to ink it. Hopefully I can finish the jam soon, planning to add to it at Fan Expo Boston and Toronto. Then I can send it off to Mark.

Edited by Canadiancomics

10 hours ago, Canadiancomics said:

Thinking of going with Mark Morales. Showed him the piece last year and he really liked it, also gave me a very fair price to ink it. Hopefully I can finish the jam soon, planning to add to it at Fan Expo Boston and Toronto. Then I can send it off to Mark.

McLeod would do a great job at a decent price as well! 

1 hour ago, Blastaar said:

McLeod would do a great job at a decent price as well! 

36 minutes ago, MagnusX said:

I agree with this choice...

Don’t get me wrong, Mcleod’s work is great, I’ve bought a few pieces from him in the past and each one turned out amazing. I’d just prefer to have it inked by someone who has not contributed to the jam. Nothing is confirmed though.