• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,743 posts in this topic

Spider-Man Sunday Daily 1/11/16 - Alex Saviuk has a stack - and a really nice guy too! Signed by Lee/Writer Saviuk/Pencils Sinnott/Inks 

Something inside me chuckles when I think of these 3 gentleman of such accomplishment and stature writing a story about a demented (naked) space raccoon rooting around in the garbage. The lettering is exquisite. 

IMG_7365.jpg

1 hour ago, Canadiancomics said:

I guess you could say I had some luck this weekend, newest additions to my Amazing Spider-Man 100 jam piece include Todd McFarlane (Scorpion) Art Adams (Hobgoblin) and Frank Cho (Mj).

J Scott Campbell - Lizard

Todd McFarlane - Scorpion

Adam Hughes - Gwen Stacy

Frank Cho - Mary Jane

Arthur Adams - Hobgoblin

Adam Kubert - Kingpin

Ron Frenz - Spider-Man

Humberto Ramos - Green Goblin

Mike Zeck - Punisher

Mark Bagley - Sandman

Tyler Kirkham - Rhino

Joe Sinnott - Dr. Doom

Erik Larsen - Doc Ock

Clayton Crain - Carnage

Adi Granov - Venom

Bob McLeod - Kraven

Ed McGuinness - Mysterio

Keith Pollard - Black Cat

Joe Jusko - Electro

F01AE4F3-FA17-4EC1-9332-6531F6AAAB35.thumb.jpeg.327cd34037dd44dcc7f0042c2c522e0f.jpeg

74E871E4-489A-4CE3-939B-B3F96D22C19A.thumb.jpeg.1e432042752dc66ce66ce07c966fc472.jpeg

It’s been amazing to watch this thing come together over the years. Congrats and kudos to your patience and perseverance. Can’t wait to see it inked. 

10 hours ago, Canadiancomics said:

I guess you could say I had some luck this weekend, newest additions to my Amazing Spider-Man 100 jam piece include Todd McFarlane (Scorpion) Art Adams (Hobgoblin) and Frank Cho (Mj).

Adam Hughes - Gwen Stacy

Frank Cho - Mary Jane

Arthur Adams - Hobgoblin

Adam Kubert - Kingpin

Ron Frenz - Spider-Man

Mike Zeck - Punisher

Mark Bagley - Sandman

Tyler Kirkham - Rhino

Joe Sinnott - Dr. Doom

Erik Larsen - Doc Ock

Clayton Crain - Carnage

Adi Granov - Venom

Bob McLeod - Kraven

Ed McGuinness - Mysterio

Joe Jusko - Electro

F01AE4F3-FA17-4EC1-9332-6531F6AAAB35.thumb.jpeg.327cd34037dd44dcc7f0042c2c522e0f.jpeg

74E871E4-489A-4CE3-939B-B3F96D22C19A.thumb.jpeg.1e432042752dc66ce66ce07c966fc472.jpeg

Awesome! Do you find it’s easier to get people to contribute after they see the list of artist already participating? Like they are like “wow, now I have to do this”. Also, any doing it free of charge just to be part of it?

Also my two cents, Aunt May needs to go next to the open spot next to his right hand  

Edited by Blastaar

1 hour ago, Blastaar said:

Awesome! Do you find it’s easier to get people to contribute after they see the list of artist already participating? Like they are like “wow, now I have to do this”. Also, any doing it free of charge just to be part of it?

Also my two cents, Aunt May needs to go next to the open spot next to his right hand  

Thanks! Yes, as I’ve gotten more sketches on the jam, it has been a bit easier to add tougher artists to obtain sketches from, gives them more incentive.

Todd McFarlane and J Scott Campbell were the only two that didn’t charge, however the others charged much less than their normal rates. Many artists would ask how much so and so charged and would base their price off that.

unfortunately, there’s only one spot left and I’m saving it for Vulture, to complete the Sinister Six. Can’t fit em all.  

On 8/19/2019 at 10:33 AM, Canadiancomics said:

Adam Hughes - Gwen Stacy

Frank Cho - Mary Jane

Arthur Adams - Hobgoblin

Adam Kubert - Kingpin

Ron Frenz - Spider-Man

Mike Zeck - Punisher

Mark Bagley - Sandman

Tyler Kirkham - Rhino

Joe Sinnott - Dr. Doom

Erik Larsen - Doc Ock

Clayton Crain - Carnage

Adi Granov - Venom

Bob McLeod - Kraven

Ed McGuinness - Mysterio

Joe Jusko - Electro

Are you going to have it inked? If so, blue line or pencils?

Me? I might have it blue lined inked only though I'd be tempted to have different inkers try their hands on it to see what differences show up.

2 hours ago, alxjhnsn said:

Are you going to have it inked? If so, blue line or pencils?

Me? I might have it blue lined inked only though I'd be tempted to have different inkers try their hands on it to see what differences show up.

Going to be sending a copy to Mark Morales for inking, unless something else comes up.

On 8/19/2019 at 11:50 AM, dichotomy said:

It’s been amazing to watch this thing come together over the years. Congrats and kudos to your patience and perseverance. Can’t wait to see it inked. 

I wouldn't get that inked. I'd make a blue line scan, and then ask different inkers to interpret it.