• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Canadiancomics said:

John Romita Jr, the 20th and final addition to my ASM 100 jam (Vulture). Next this piece will be getting signed by John Romita Sr, then a copy will be getting inked by Mark Morales, Edgar Delgado will then follow up with digital colours.

Congrats on completing the journey! A lot of dedication on your part. 

19 hours ago, Canadiancomics said:

A585815E-A14F-4F5E-BAA8-16B8CF5A670A.thumb.jpeg.e49c0771e06fb111a57e5b3986bd5a8a.jpeg

CB57F207-E522-45E7-B6A4-9230E7F773A7.thumb.jpeg.4ce0de3e84543ab42548de67153e6fd2.jpeg

John Romita Jr, the 20th and final addition to my ASM 100 jam (Vulture). Next this piece will be getting signed by John Romita Sr, then a copy will be getting inked by Mark Morales, Edgar Delgado will then follow up with digital colours.

Todd McFarlane - Scorpion

J Scott Campbell - Lizard

John Romita Jr - Vulture

Adam Hughes - Gwen Stacy

Frank Cho - Mary Jane

Arthur Adams - Hobgoblin

Adam Kubert - Kingpin

Ron Frenz - Spider-Man

Humberto Ramos - Green Goblin

Mike Zeck - Punisher

Mark Bagley - Sandman

Tyler Kirkham - Rhino

Joe Sinnott - Dr. Doom

Erik Larsen - Doc Ock

Clayton Crain - Carnage

Adi Granov - Venom

Bob McLeod - Kraven

Ed McGuinness - Mysterio

Keith Pollard - Black Cat

Joe Jusko - Electro

AF36AF1B-5EC1-4DC6-A1A1-26926CA833EA.jpeg

Very impressive. Congratulations!!!

2 hours ago, awayne83 said:

. Missed the drop by one day and most the stuff i was interested in was gone

Condolences. I've learned by buying from him before you have to be ready to move. He gives a heads up a day or two before on twitter. he and his business partner are super easy to work with.

15 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Picked up this great Don Rosa page from the Uncle Scrooge “Incredible Shrinking Tightwad” Story at a little con in my hometown. Pretty happy about it  

If you would like to take better art pictures on your phone, I can recommend Microsoft Lens (free) and CamScanner (free option). Both will allow you to square the photograph.

I'd wanted a great example of Cordelia from The Magic Order by Olivier Coipel and had been inquiring about pages for months! I knew pages were offered for sale at SDCC and was anxious to see what would be available by the time NYCC rolled around. Spent most of my Saturday at Kwan's booth going back and forth between the pages he still had. The Magic Order was highly in demand and everyone, and I mean everyone, that stopped at the table looked through the binder...with many pages already on hold or sold I agonized between which page I should buy. Phil H was beyond helpful and patient  during the whole process and in the end I went with TWO fantastic pages. Truth be told if I had first crack at pages I would have ended up with these two, so I consider myself beyond fortunate to be the proud custodian of the original artwork.

Thanks for looking....

The Magic Order #6 page 6

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1581997

The Magic Order #6 page 5

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1581996