• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

My girlfriend fell in love with this at a show this weekend, so How could I say no! We now own the cover to the Bettie Page Halloween special by Reilly Brown 

08E1FCDE-E1CA-4EC8-9845-F0D1EB30B14F.jpeg

31653CB0-BB4E-433F-80C8-282992D00F2E.jpeg

That is fantastic!

New Art Day - JL8 266 p. 3 of 3 by Yale Stewart 
https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1613120
Once again, I have squandered my daughters' inheritance!
This time it's Karen (Power Girl) and Diana (Wonder Woman) putting the hurt on Lex Luthor and his Legion of Doom.

Check it out! Click and image to go to the CAF and see a bigger picture.
791518296_StewartYale-JL8266p_3of3.thumb.jpg.f71bd744904124f20eea6f8cbcde2763.jpg887553154_StewartYale-JL8266p.3of3(print).thumb.jpg.6bd723142e4886de941f21af340022fc.jpg

4 hours ago, Panelfan1 said:

Added a painted cover by Kyle Baker.  Bizarro 1. Inspired by Uncle Fester cartoon by Charles Addams.

Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Baker at sdcc many years back. I asked him if he could draw a small cowboy Wally sketch for me. He said 'sure'. I passed him an 11x17 art board. On it he drew a 2 inch full body image of Wally with his feet touching the bottom edge of the page.  I learned the meaning of not to say 'small' sketch ever again.

His sense of humour - is why I appreciate Kyle Baker - but I have to add that this piece of art seems to have been done in many layers- but is so smooth that when I first got it I wondered if it was a print. Looking at it at an angle made it clear this was the real deal.

See it on my caf HERE.

Enjoy.

I have a theme that features various artists doing faux covers for the non-existant Sugar and Spike #100.

I've wanted Kyle to do one forever, but never got a response when I asked. I was a Patreon for awhile thinking that he might offer commissions on occassion. Sigh... it never happened.

Someday!

Edited by alxjhnsn