• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,744 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2020 at 1:58 PM, NC101 said:

Two of the daily drawings that Farel Dalrymple sells through his Patreon, "Marshling" was a request for a Swamp Thing-like creature and the axe cat was one he already had planned.

Ferel's work is weirdly wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

On 3/19/2020 at 9:06 PM, batman_fan said:

I added this one to my collection today.

IMG_4008.jpg

Its impressive to see how big it was. Seeing it held - really helps us understand the enormaty of the art.  Fabulous.  It's amazing that Schultz did one of these plus all the dailies each week for so many years. Thanks for the great pick.  Finally - and I may be reading into this- but that looks like the pride of a daddy holding his newborn baby on his face. Priceless! Congrats and have a cigar! 

1 hour ago, Panelfan1 said:

Its impressive to see how big it was. Seeing it held - really helps us understand the enormaty of the art.  Fabulous.  It's amazing that Schultz did one of these plus all the dailies each week for so many years. Thanks for the great pick.  Finally - and I may be reading into this- but that looks like the pride of a daddy holding his newborn baby on his face. Priceless! Congrats and have a cigar! 

Thanks, I am super excited to have it.  I have been wanting one for a long time and I really love the story in this one.