• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Just got a pretty cool page in the mail I wanted to share. Giant Size X-men 4 pg 1 by Rick Leonardi and Jimmy Palmiotti. I didnt even know that marvel continued the GS X-Men somewhere in the 2000s (I stopped new comics before that) until I saw this page on Jimmys website. I remember the Leonardi X-men issues from the 80s fondly so getting this page with some great action was a no brained! 

8B24E88B-6EDB-4947-B3F4-A529097ECAAD.jpeg

Nice pick up. I lucked out and saw Jimmy’s tweet about new art and picked this up. Was debating some of those Leonardi X-men pages. 

CBB67EF0-1F0F-4852-9E5A-FBF381109D58.jpeg

11 minutes ago, cloud cloddie said:

Nice pick up. I lucked out and saw Jimmy’s tweet about new art and picked this up. Was debating some of those Leonardi X-men pages. 

CBB67EF0-1F0F-4852-9E5A-FBF381109D58.jpeg

I saw that too! Fantastic piece.. but the X-men always get me.. I am on his email list so when I saw the email I jumped on it. 

8 minutes ago, gooch said:

Got this in a week ago.  My Steve Mcniven Spidey commission.  It’s a riff from on both the comic and movie Civil War.  

54EDE122-F9B0-4B3D-B0D6-E3BB111151DF.png

I’ve been trying to get a commission from Steve for a while . Tough get and nice piece 

27 minutes ago, gooch said:

Got this in a week ago.  My Steve Mcniven Spidey commission.  It’s a riff from on both the comic and movie Civil War.  

54EDE122-F9B0-4B3D-B0D6-E3BB111151DF.png

AMAZING!

McNiven is just too good. He's my fav "new" artist

A small (and cheap) Gen13 piece, a nice ebay.it find for a Wildstorm fan :

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1637438

Three comic strips by Mike Roy I had forgotten to post about (including two written by superman co-creator) :

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetailsearch.asp?artist=Mike+Roy&GCat=73443

Edited by Mycroft
wrong link

On 5/25/2020 at 9:47 AM, alxjhnsn said:

I'm not familiar with the artist, but that is a flat out remarkable (and remarkably large) work of art. Congratulations. Has the story every been collected in English? My French is rusty, very rusty.

Philippe Druillet Lone Sloane in English:

https://stuartngbooks.com/the-6-voyages-of-lone-sloane-en.html