• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Nuttzo said:

Just purchased my first piece of OA. Ron Frenz was one of my favorite artist when he started doing Thor. I liked his Kirby-ish style in that title. That became my go to title as a kid. Wrecking Crew are hands down my favorite villains. Some other classic Thor villains appear Enchantress & Ulik, I believe Captain Britain is in there too.

thor.jpg

(thumbsu

19 hours ago, Nuttzo said:

Just purchased my first piece of OA. Ron Frenz was one of my favorite artist when he started doing Thor. I liked his Kirby-ish style in that title. That became my go to title as a kid. Wrecking Crew are hands down my favorite villains. Some other classic Thor villains appear Enchantress & Ulik, I believe Captain Britain is in there too.

thor.jpg

Great page!

Agreed on Ron Frenz!

On 6/10/2020 at 1:06 PM, Nuttzo said:

Congrats on your first piece of original art - this is a great way to start!

On 6/10/2020 at 6:51 AM, drfate said:

The faithful postal carrier just delivered a new piece to my CAF Gallery...Red Sonja!

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1639688

Your link doesn't work....what happened? Oh, I guess that same postal carrier then took your new piece to Mike Burkey where it’s now for sale. Why don’t you follow the rules of this thread and post art that you are not always trying to sell. #lame

Edited by lobrac

30 minutes ago, lobrac said:

Why don’t you follow the rules of this thread and post art that you are not always trying to sell. #lame

Or post any other content besides "this week" thinly-veiled marketing posts. Even @romitaman occasionally does that ;)

15 hours ago, vodou said:

Or post any other content besides "this week" thinly-veiled marketing posts. Even @romitaman occasionally does that ;)

my best pr buddy voodoo has come out from the woodwork again to mention me!  How sweet.......... I've missed you buddy!

We should have you as a guest on our "COMIC ART LIVE" video cast. (but then you would have to share your REAL name in public..... God forbid.... so I guess it's probably not going to happen.)

Take care All!!! :) 

Edited by romitaman

10 hours ago, romitaman said:

(but then you would have to share your REAL name in public..... God forbid.... so I guess it's probably not going to happen.)

@romitaman Your weak attempt at misdirection...always fun to observe, but still fails to distract from this:

On 6/10/2020 at 9:51 AM, drfate said:

The faithful postal carrier just delivered a new piece to my CAF Gallery...Red Sonja!

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1639688

On 6/13/2020 at 10:13 AM, lobrac said:

Your link doesn't work....what happened? Oh, I guess that same postal carrier then took your new piece to Mike Burkey where it’s now for sale. Why don’t you follow the rules of this thread and post art that you are not always trying to sell. #lame

On 6/13/2020 at 10:45 AM, vodou said:

2 hours ago, vodou said:

@romitaman Your weak attempt at misdirection...always fun to observe, but still fails to distract from this:

my bestest PR buddy voodoo is getting close to earning a commission this week for letting all collectors know of the great new art he is seeing on the Romitaman website that was acquired from Jim Damico...... LOL

As a side note..i just bought 7 more pieces of art today from Jim Damico and he just dropped them off at my house  today........So i can only imagine what great PR stories you and your buddies are going to share this week with all this extra time on your hands! (You may just get a double commission this week!!!) :)

2 minutes ago, romitaman said:

i just bought 7 more pieces of art today from Jim Damico and he just dropped them off at my house  today

Awesome. This is the perfect thread to share them in, let's see!

Oh wait...FS? Wrong forum. Drat, same mistake over and over @romitaman :(

Make sure you explain...slowly...to @drfate too, since that concept keeps going over his head 'n all too lol

ok...My pal Voodoo just earned a double commission...i have no idea what you wrote, and i don't care obviously....But i would say that if you have a beef with Jimmy Damico and what he does with his artwork,

email him privately BUT (this is the hard part for you)  be a man about it........ 

nevertheless.....  PR VOODOO just EARNED his double commish for keeping all my new Romitaman art updates fresh for fellow art collectors...........

God Bless voodoo!!!! :)

Edited by romitaman

22 hours ago, romitaman said:

We should have you as a guest on our "COMIC ART LIVE" video cast. (but then you would have to share your REAL name in public..... God forbid.... so I guess it's probably not going to happen.)

I haven't watched any of the casts yet, but I would definitely check that one out.