• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Grant Turner said:

Just got this in the mail.  Commission from Ramona Fradon.  93 years old and still killing it! Silver Age Scarlet Witch.  Just blown away, I’m so pleased with how this turned out...

Tremendous!

If anyone else is interested in getting a piece from her, you can arrange it with Scott Kress at Catskill Comics.

No, I'm not affiliated. I just think she does excellent work even at 93!

20 hours ago, Grant Turner said:

Just got this in the mail.  Commission from Ramona Fradon.  93 years old and still killing it! Silver Age Scarlet Witch.  Just blown away, I’m so pleased with how this turned out...

I saw that on the Catskills site the other day and thought it was cool to see her do a different Marvel character. I've been thinking about getting a piece by her for a quite a while now, but I've never wanted a commission before and have multiple characters I'd like by her so I keep vacillating.

22 hours ago, Greenlake said:

I saw that on the Catskills site the other day and thought it was cool to see her do a different Marvel character. I've been thinking about getting a piece by her for a quite a while now, but I've never wanted a commission before and have multiple characters I'd like by her so I keep vacillating.

Get a group shot!

Awesome page Dayzen. I've been wondering what "THE" piece would look like and it doesn't disappoint. Hush is such an iconic Batman story and this is a great interior page from that arc that anyone would be proud to call their own. Congrats again... and thanks for helping me acquire a personal grail along the way. Hope this page brings you as much joy as mine does! :) 

Edited by MDK@cgc
grammer