• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, boomtown said:

Picked up Cover art for Blaze of Glory #1. Had my eyes on this many, many years ago when it was posted on the Artist Choice site and it disappeared before I could grab it. Very happy to stumble across it on ebay. Colors are sooo much brighter in hand.

Blazeofglory_1.thumb.jpg.fd9f4adaece80764127a1a45e59f0e1a.jpg

That's nice, who is the artist?

Malvin

10 hours ago, Timely said:

CAF Update: Check out this splash page featuring the 11th full appearance of Wolverine & 10th appearance of the New X-Men.

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1661018

And you are going to let this page slum with all your Spidey Ditko pages? Just kidding. Another awesome addition to your already awesome collection. 

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1661276

Doctor Strange 1 p.10 Pencils (Dec 2015)
Artist: Chris Bachalo (Penciller)

A nice pencil page by Chris Bachalo. It had to be redrawn because of the Darth Vader on the wall over the bed and the light-saber on the dresser needed to be removed (copyright reasons?). See published page for comparison.

M92UlIIS_0209201532141gpadd.jpg

Drs1p11color.jpg

Edited by BookofStrange

7 hours ago, Nuttzo said:

A Pablo Marcos piece Doom vs. Sphinx unpublished from What If? As a newbie I'm hoping I'm able to keep my collection villain heavy and pre-2000's. 

doom.jpg

Very nice! I was eyeballing this one for a potential future purchase, but you got it before me. Congrats! It's a really nice piece!

On 9/1/2020 at 7:14 PM, Benedict Judas Hel said:

I got my second page from 1982 Thor Annual # 10, this time page 29:

DB7B2DC0-52F0-48AA-9F99-9FFD5AA783E1.jpeg

This page, along with page 28 (which is my previous page), will make for a huge display...

I enjoy the last panel of this! The way mojirn or thor's hammer hits the head and ricochet's

All that's missing is a tink sound :)