• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

On 9/30/2020 at 10:31 PM, BuraddoRun said:

I got 3 pages from Power Pack drawn by June Brigman and inked by Bob Wiacek in today! I've been looking for Brigman Power Pack pages ever since I made my first post here, which was in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and was a "will buy" for just that. I had no luck until I found a CAF member who generously sold these to me. I'm very grateful he did so, because I really love the series and Brigman's art. The pages are pretty funny, too, if you feel like reading them (the 2nd and 3rd, anyway).

Those are some very nice classic Power Pack pages, B-run!  I am especially digging the Beta Ray Bill!

6 hours ago, jick said:

Since I already had a running Batman, I thought why not a Superman Breaking Chains. Next month will mark exactly 50 years since Superman 233 hit the newsstands. Neal is still going strong and drawing 50 years later. He is truly a machine!

Here's the thumbnail. The link to the CAF page has additional images and a more detailed story on how this came about:

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1669076

JBF-599-Neal-Adams-Modernized-Superman-233-Breaking-Chains.jpg

That's a sweet angle! Cool!

17 minutes ago, dirtymartini1 said:

I'll see your undesirable head shot and raise you 1 intimidating helmet shot! Either way, nothing can stop it from getting framed and put on the wall!

Cain Marko doing his best Tony Montana impression.

art by the Fabulous Frenz, ink by Joltin Joe

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1668800

uVPV0IUI_0510201428001gpadd.jpg

That's almost eerie looking, good on sinnot for finishing well!

5 hours ago, Nuttzo said:

Really happy to get another Wrecking Crew piece penciled by my favorite artist as a kid. Absolutely loved Frenz on his Thor run with the Kirby-ish art.

wrecker.jpg

Impressive story to boot! :headbang: