• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2020 at 10:13 AM, Timely said:

CAF Update: I'm in a JAM on this piece! Please help me find out who the artist is on Luke Cage. (He is below Snake Eyes & above the TMNT). The sig looks like Vinn CFS.

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1680454

It reminds me of Erica Henderson's style of art (non Luke-Cage autographed cover attached for reference), but the CFS thing just doesn't convert to her normal EH! auto any way I look at it. It's probably not her. Do you know where the piece was made? Was it at one convention or multiple? Maybe you can look up the artist attendees and narrow it down.

henderson.jpg

19 minutes ago, BuraddoRun said:

It reminds me of Erica Henderson's style of art (non Luke-Cage autographed cover attached for reference), but the CFS thing just doesn't convert to her normal EH! auto any way I look at it. It's probably not her. Do you know where the piece was made? Was it at one convention or multiple? Maybe you can look up the artist attendees and narrow it down.

henderson.jpg

Two signatures are dated 2016, not sure if that helps!?!

13 hours ago, mtlevy1 said:

Looking to add any pages from this BWS / Everett collaboration, the Ka-zar story from Astonishing Tales 6 - I am getting close to completing it so you can be sure the art will be well planted!

Outside of the splash, here is the most dramatic page that I just posted in my CAF

To check out the first few pages, follow the link to my CAF Folder:  http://cafurl.com?i=25483

Smith Everett AT 6 p5.jpg

Terrific page Mark!  Dramatic imagery and impressive linework from two legendary artists.

4 hours ago, malvin said:

Hi Folks,

I just uploaded a complete 7 page story to Alan Moore's Green Arrow story Night Olympics, with art by Klaus Janson

Link to CAF Gallery with all the pages

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Fun story, with a great close-up of Dinah on page 3. Part two (in the following issue) has a terrific rooftop arrow duel sequence, as well as a shockingly bad shot of Dinah's face.