• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

If you are not Familiar with Josh Cassara yet.. you should look him up, as I think he is the next big name. He is the current artist on X-force and did a story in the new Wolverine book Wolverine Black White and blood (Great book all black and white except you guessed it the reds) - I wanted to get a couple pages so I reached out to Josh and he offered to hand paint the reds on the original art - and it is amazing!! 

93A73FC4-ECBC-4B91-B99B-03941BF14729.jpeg

1DD9A71D-B321-478E-9044-B4BF3749141D.jpeg

4814FDDE-9AB5-41B8-9308-27B94A3CF881.jpeg

That's some serious :censored:lol

Awesome 

5 hours ago, Timely said:

CAF Update: I picked up 3 nice pages from the Spider-Man 2 Movie adaptation.  All 3 pages feature Dr. Octopus in key scenes from the movie! 

Art by Ron Lim & others!

link:

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetailsearch.asp?artist=Staz+Johnson&GCat=25394&GSub=197839

Doc Ock on page 17 is terrific!!

🍇🦍👍

23 hours ago, Timely said:

CAF Update: I picked up 3 nice pages from the Spider-Man 2 Movie adaptation.  All 3 pages feature Dr. Octopus in key scenes from the movie! 

Art by Ron Lim & others!

link:

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetailsearch.asp?artist=Staz+Johnson&GCat=25394&GSub=197839

Nice pages! What's the story behind 3 artists credited as pencilers?

My final modest acquisition for the year, a nice page from the Morrison Doom Patrol (#25) featuring two supporting characters; Dorothy Spinner and Joshua Clay (Tempest). I like the way fill-in artist Doug Braithwaite drew Dorothy, a character who has been portrayed somewhat inconsistently over the years due to her unusual appearance. 

Doom Patrol 25.png

I bought a page of Mico Suayan's work a while back (first image below, image from his agent). It's assembled from two pages: One for the background (the upper 1/3, roughly), and one for the foreground (all the figures were cut out). There were shipping delays due to COVID, so in conseqeuence he sent me a second page gratis (second image below, my home lighting isn't as good). I love his photorealistic style.

wvuRNiO.jpg.e599231ed0cef135a0b251176804ab20.jpg

G1bFaNU.thumb.jpg.e36dc99ce1999b2a7cbe9ee82a53819a.jpg