• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

A friend was able to add them to his order from Spencer Beck for me. 

Who is your friend and can he ask Spencer for pages for me? Ive been trying to get pages from that guy for over a year now.

1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Took a ride into the city today to pick up a dream page... massive thank you to @delekkerste for letting this one go and working with me so I could buy it. X-men 106 ... the new X-men vs the original X-men with all of them on the page! The oldest wolverine page I am sure I will ever own (1977). The infamous BoB Brown fill in issue that had to be reworked to fit in the run since it was drawn the year before as a just in case Dave Cockrum fell behind.. I had read in a couple places that Cockrum did not like the faces Brown drew on nightcrawler and went and redrew them... well now with a page in hand.. sure enough every nightcrawler face on the page has white out and a redraw!

32BC4115-2B9F-4435-A381-21E70B307084.jpeg

Fantastic, congratulations!

A little more Tradd. Logan Maximus (Are you not entertained, Bub?) is frying the target of the night on everyone’s favorite state-run police show, The Guardians. Will Stella save her new love interest? Will Kirby be medium rare or well done? Tune in to find out!

CAF link

38CFA013-C19D-4A8F-94A4-7D7BB8A91B71.thumb.jpeg.64358cb8b340fe1c03f39dff98cc0e1a.jpeg

As a NYC area collector, I'm proud to add Joe Jusko's painted cover to "The Marvel Comics Guide to New York City" (2007) showing Cap, Wolverine, Thing and Spidey among famous NYC landmarks.  Really clever pairings.  I love it so much that I made customer drink coasters and new hobby cards. 

Joe Jusko - Marvel Comics Guide to NYC

1454832540_MarvelGuidetoNYCwithcards.jpg.aebb883dbe012d73c9988e3da1e559b3.jpg

On 2/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, RBerman said:

This page I got from Snake Eyes: Deadgame #2 (2020) shows Rob Liefeld in a more anatomically realistic style than his early work. Reminds me of Art Adams even. Thanks to Glen Brunswick for facilitating its purchase!

uHEbaEt.thumb.jpg.592a081bdd9d0ee4a1631f259e68ffbd.jpg

That looks amazing (worship)