• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

Here's a cool page with equal parts history and legend...the first retelling of TMNT’s origin by co-creators, Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird, from TMNT #7 (1986). Introduced in May 1985, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were a parody to Frank Miller's Daredevil and homage to the origin story of DD himself.  This page explains the linkage between the origins of DD and the TMNT.   Which begs the question: have the Turtles been part of the MCU this whole time? hm

Link

0Z6VEMBV_1505201253491sbpi.jpg

237389598_DDTMNTOrigin.thumb.jpg.d30393a1bc78c2ce074ebdb210f338ed.jpg

55 minutes ago, Timely said:

Marvel Treasury Edition #28, Page 50 "Superman vs. Spider-Man" battle page by...

Nice! Tied with another comic for my "first ever" (that I collected, instead of losing it in the toybox ;) )

Are all your word balloons suffering dried out glue and falling off like mine and most examples I've seen?

24 minutes ago, vodou said:

Nice! Tied with another comic for my "first ever" (that I collected, instead of losing it in the toybox ;) )

Are all your word balloons suffering dried out glue and falling off like mine and most examples I've seen?

Not a single loose one yet! :wishluck: