• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

Babs alert!

Just got these. A rather fun page of Oracle and Azrael by Roger Robinson. Probably not a great investment per say but it's a fun page and it was on the cheap.

And a pencil sketch of Babs that Dave Acosta posted on his instagram. Based on this I'd love to see him take a crack at the character.

IMG_20210426_221549136~2.jpg

IMG_20210426_221651465~2.jpg

7 hours ago, Final Pages said:

This is my first post on these forums. In 2019/2020 I decided to start selling my comic book collection in the hopes of converting proceeds into original art. I knocked off two of my wish lists this year, a Ryan Stegman Venom cover and a Charlie Adlard Walking Dead cover (with Zombies!).

2008-Walking Dead #51-Inks & Pencils-Charlie Adlard Original Cover Art.jpg

2018-Venom #6 (LGY#171)-Inks-Ryan Stegman and J.P. Mayer Original Cover Art.jpg

Welcome to the dark side.  Way to kick-start your collecting with two fantastic pieces!

23 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

I’ve wanted some Kirby pencil art for ages. I had to pass up an opportunity to buy an uninked early First Issue Special Atlas page years ago and that’s always haunted me. Overall, the animation concept art and model sheets he did in later years don’t move me much, but I thought this was a nice drawing and a bit more involved than the majority of them. When it popped up at the LCS for a reasonable price I jumped on it.

Jack Kirby Herculoids.jpg

That's awesome, and way more detailed than his normal animation sketches.