• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, DeadpoolJr. said:

Wow that's amazing. Out of curiosity where would one go to ask about getting a custom statue made?

It’s public forum so it’s a one of a kind!

Edited by Subby1938

1 hour ago, Subby1938 said:

I can’t say the maker obviously it’s not licensed but there are many out there that gather member opinions and then proceed to make these grails .

Can’t reveal that it’s part of joining the groups they make you swear not to share . Sorry

And now you're drawing CGC into your criminal enterprise? Nice.

when it’s mine

It's not yours, as it's unlicensed (and thank you very much for that pull quote :devil: :flipbait:).

4 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

Edited 1 hour ago by Subby1938

Too late, doesn't make any of it go away lol 

12 hours ago, Will_K said:

The first rule of Subby Club is...

To yap away?

11 hours ago, Subby1938 said:
13 hours ago, vodou said:

It's not yours, as it's unlicensed (and thank you very much for that pull quote :devil: :flipbait:).

Too late, doesn't make any of it go away 

:) 

11 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

I’m confused on wether this is a joke or not ? 

Ask a lawyer.

43 minutes ago, AndyFish said:

It only becomes an issue if they're being mass-produced.

Well...since we can all read Jim Lee's mind now too...I'm going to take the above to mean that you Andy Fish are definitely speaking for yourself (and Mrs. Fish too?), so you've just granted anyone/everyone blanket permission for one-offs of anything/everything you've ever "created" and/or holds rights to? Cool. But still, please confirm. Thanks.

45 minutes ago, AndyFish said:

One off's rarely bring the wrath of the corporation.

Now about the other rights holder, the corporation(s)...we'll just lean on rarely = all good, I guess?

And then back to this very important part...and I can only work off memory now since "somebody" is busy sweeping their backtrail and I didn't quote their entire post (but may have to from now on ;) )...the original post (iirc, my impression) mentioned a number of people agreeing to go forward, not just the one posting here. So "one off" ain't so one after all.

And for the record I'm 100% anti-IP Rights, it stifles creativity across the board, but this is the world we have not the one we want, so that's what I'm working with.

Thinking about it, it's probably just a private invite Facebook group. I've seen a few statue companies before who make characters who otherwise wouldn't get a statue where you need to get invited to their facebook group in order to be able to purchase one. You can find them through Instagram usually with a link to the page.

Edited by DeadpoolJr.

3 hours ago, vodou said:

To yap away?

:) 

Ask a lawyer.

Thanks for completely taking the steam from what was totally innocent post . I’ve been life long fan of this character and I never met or seen anyone like you before . Wow! Lighten up!

You want to know how close am to lawyers and lawsuits ? Zero pal. There are reviews on Facebook about this and nobody seems to be complaining .Please do me a favour or don’t comment on my posts . 

Edited by Subby1938