• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,753 posts in this topic

That's just creepy grin.gif

Nice!

Added to my collection this week:

Giorgio Comolo Galactus painting:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=279651&GSub=43393

Gil Kane Superman 389 cover:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=279640&GSub=43386

Francis Manapul Snowbird:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=283394&GSub=13946

SNOWBIRDManapul.jpg

Speaking of ebay...here's my ebay pick-up:

alpha_flight67_p5.jpg

Marvel Comics / Alpha Flight #67, pg. 5

Origin page of the Dreamqueen featuring Nightmare.

Story title: "The Wrath of the Dreamqueen" (Part 1 of 4).

Oversized art: 13.5" x 18.5".

-Hart

Hart! I was the underbidder for that page! Congrats, I was after it too and I liked the Wrath of the Dream Queen storyline in Alpha Flight. I have a page from later in the same storyline and if you are looking for pages, I know someone selling another page.

If you ever want to let it go for less than what you paid (after all, I did only bid up to what I was willing to pay) you know who to look for! grin.gif

Malvin

Hart! I was the underbidder for that page! Congrats, I was after it too and I liked the Wrath of the Dream Queen storyline in Alpha Flight. I have a page from later in the same storyline and if you are looking for pages, I know someone selling another page.

If you ever want to let it go for less than what you paid (after all, I did only bid up to what I was willing to pay) you know who to look for! grin.gif

Malvin

Hey there Malvin, thanks for the heads up on the other pages...I bought the page mostly for the Nightmare Dimension art around the page...very Ditko-esqe.

Best,

Hart

Hey there Malvin, thanks for the heads up on the other pages...I bought the page mostly for the Nightmare Dimension art around the page...very Ditko-esqe.

Best,

Hart

Hey Hart, no problem. As for why you bought the page, when I lost out, I thought the guy who won it was after the page because of the bondage type scenes! I guess you aren't a perv! grin.gif

Malvin

Edited by malvin

Hey Hart, no problem. As for why you bought the page, when I lost out, I thought the guy who won it was after the page because of the bondage type scenes! I guess you aren't a perv! grin.gif

Malvin

Not much perv! Ha!!! :grin

-h