• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

Woo-Hoo! After a long spell of not finding any art in my areas of interest I have a few new pieces in the collection.

1st Up is a nice Kaluta Drawing of cain. I like the humor & insight into his personality as well as the fact that it is unmistakably a Kaluta drawing. Now to Get a Wrightson Cain....

kalutacain.jpg

Here is a WONDERFUL Eve splash by Frank Thorne. Eve is the 2nd hardest DC host to find a splash of because of her limited appearances. Lucien from Ghost Castle is the hands down toughest though.

I am excited to have a piece by Thorne as well, He is a distinct stylist and he put so much detail into this piece.

2190002021_6698cae23c_b.jpg

Here is a WONDERFUL Eve splash by Frank Thorne. Eve is the 2nd hardest DC host to find a splash of because of her limited appearances. Lucien from Ghost Castle is the hands down toughest though.

I am excited to have a piece by Thorne as well, He is a distinct stylist and he put so much detail into this piece.

2190002021_6698cae23c_b.jpg

I always wondered what Red Sonja would look like at 145 years old. I love thorne's work.