• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

batman_fan, that piece is SICK! You really should get a copy made of it, and have some ink it so you could juxtapose the original with it.

I love it!

Thanks man! I really do love it. Good suggestion about getting a copy colored!

hey Greg,

yeah, that was a great pickup from Burkey. I emailed Chris Jones about a cover he's doing in June....

I know alot of collectors don't care for this style (Timm, Parobeck, Cooke) but I think it's great !

hey Greg,

yeah, that was a great pickup from Burkey. I emailed Chris Jones about a cover he's doing in June....

I know alot of collectors don't care for this style (Timm, Parobeck, Cooke) but I think it's great !

I love the style as well. When I first saw it on Mike's website I really agonized on buying it because it was pretty high but I figured it may be my only shot at getting a Jones cover.

I agree, it was a little high....I thought about it too, but obviously I wasn't the only "audience" for this stuff.......

If you're interested, I can send you Chris's info....drop me a pm. Not sure how much he'd charge for covers, but anything you buy will only help me NOT buy anything ! lol

hey Greg,

I know I'm leaps and bounds behind you guys in this field (to say the least), but one of my goals is to get some sort of Batman sketch/OA. When I do, this is EXACTLY the style I'd like to get. It's just very fresh and clean cut to me, and probably only second to Kelley Jones' approach to Batman (another very distinct Bats artist). I suppose it helps that I was in 7th-9th grade when Batman: The Animated series first came out, and I was in love with it. :grin:

Again, fantastic piece!

Dear Santa,

Here's what I want from Ken's collection :

Capt. Marvel 1 cover, Sale Superman splash, Weeks Hulk cover, Capt. Marvel 2 cover.......I am sure there will be more stuff added later that I will want too....

Great collection Ken ! (thumbs u