• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

Darn you, wolverinehurdler! That Kubert X-Men page is AMAZING! I don't know how you people keep finding these rare Andy Kubert X-Men pages lately. Makes me very sad....but happy for you, of course.

unnamed5_zps5555d43a.jpg

unnamed4_zps93207ca1.jpg

unnamed3_zps8b04cc27.jpg

XMEN25PAGE_zpsb653e84c.jpg

Kubert Pick ups from last Friday evening with Andy and Adam. Cant to get back up to see them this fall.

These are just TOO good !

X-MEN #25 was my first comic by one of the Kubert's and my second ever X-MEN comic.

I'm very jealous of those pickups, but I'm thankful for being able to see them in glorious black and white.

Picked up two Don Newton Aquaman pages from World's Finest from the recent CL auction. Been focusing on Newton's 'Tec and Batman work (and Phantom when I can find it), but having Aquaman using his "power" was too good to pass up.

IMG_6093_zps7c478240.jpg

IMG_6094_zps2fef7218.jpg

Fantastic pages!

New painting for my art collection. Another painting by Earl Norem. I really Norem's works. He has to be one of my favorite artists.

The only issue I have with it is the signature. I wish it wasn't there.

buck004_zps5409a14f.jpg

New painting for my art collection. Another painting by Earl Norem. I really Norem's works. He has to be one of my favorite artists.

The only issue I have with it is the signature. I wish it wasn't there.

buck004_zps5409a14f.jpg

Beedy Beedy hey Buck.

Although I haven't officially seen it yet (as I am at work and it was just delivered to my home) my Superman #684 Cover Recreation has arrived.

Shout out to fellow boardie Mangbus and his hard work on this piece. One of my favorite Superman covers and a great addition to my collection for sure.

Just need to think of the next one for him to do. Hmmmmm

37kAcil.png

that,s pretty cool. I use to own that cover I sold it on ebay a few years ago. I got directly from tim dzon right after the book was published. he lived just a few streets over from me in detriot. thanks for sharing. glad to see someone else get some enjoyment out of it.

larry;]

that,s pretty cool. I use to own that cover I sold it on ebay a few years ago. I got directly from tim dzon right after the book was published. he lived just a few streets over from me in detriot. thanks for sharing. glad to see someone else get some enjoyment out of it.

larry;]

You had the real original cover and sold it?

Must have gone for a fortune!

Hey THANOS fans...just posted a Thanos battle page from Jim Starlin's Death of Captain Marvel graphic novel. Enjoy!

JLRlev1V_2802140926221.jpg

Click for larger image

Wow, what a terrific page!

Hey THANOS fans...just posted a Thanos battle page from Jim Starlin's Death of Captain Marvel graphic novel. Enjoy!

JLRlev1V_2802140926221.jpg

Click for larger image

Wow, what a terrific page!

Thanks Jim! Sold my first page years ago and missed it ever since…so glad to find a replacement. This one's a keeper :grin: